For Sale Parts Clearance-Mostly 40 series, a couple 60,70,80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok. I'll take the hood hinges. PayPal coming.

Sent from my VS985 4G

Interested in the early dash. Sent you a PM.

Weekend bump

Hi,

I would like to take that windshield frame with good, uncracked glass for $55.00 plus shipping.

Please "PM" the cost including UPS Ground shipping to 98133.

Thank you.

Alan

Hmmm--not much interest in the remaining, so its off to ebay, and then the scrap heap.

Thanks for looking

Sold Items: Threads remain for price/product research. Make a final Reply to note your item is sold.

I have number of old carbs and knowing what they are selling for would be a big help, thanks.

John

Roger listed the carb at $37 shipped, which is what I paid. The price really doesn't mean anything if you're comparing apples and oranges. I got the core today. Haven't opened it up, but just a cursory overview: missing inlet fitting and both cable holddowns, sightglass unusable, throttle butterfly frozen. IOW, it's just a parts core, which is actually better for me, since I have at least 3 other D40s that need stuff.

Thanks Roger!

All I was doing was posting the rules Woody would like followed. I've done this on more then this thread. Only do this when prices are being deleted. I know ever item isn't apples to apples but with very limited places with any history of sales that can be checked anything is better than nothing. Woody provides this as a free service don't think it's too much to ask to just mark sold and leave the original asking price.

John

Roger listed the carb at $37 shipped, which is what I paid. The price really doesn't mean anything if you're comparing apples and oranges. I got the core today. Haven't opened it up, but just a cursory overview: missing inlet fitting and both cable holddowns, sightglass unusable, throttle butterfly frozen. IOW, it's just a parts core, which is actually better for me, since I have at least 3 other D40s that need stuff.

Thanks Roger!

I found the cable hold downs this AM cleaning the shop. Threw them in the mail to you

Got the cranks,
Thanks Roger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom