Parting Out 1992 Landcruiser / 1997 lx450 shell (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a 91/92 (3FE) fan shroud (on radiator).

Shipped to 95626

Is this something you may have, or is it gone/not useable?

Looking for the 4 caps that go on the bottom of the fender flares for the running boards for an LX450. Need all 4, but may buy less than a set.
Also looking for a tan center console for a 96/97 toyota.

Looking for the 4 caps that go on the bottom of the fender flares for the running boards for an LX450. Need all 4, but may buy less than a set.
Also looking for a tan center console for a 96/97 toyota.

Don't have a tan center console.

I'll check on the end caps if you'd like, I know there's not all 4 but there may be one or two laying around that I'd let go for cheap.

Would you cut a chunk of the body? PS rear wheel well area. Show box size.

Would you cut a chunk of the body? PS rear wheel well area. Show box size.

Open to consideration, but would require you to coordinate efforts most likely. Are you interested in buying the shell for a good price and doing with it what you want? I assume you’re referring to the lx450?

Still interested in the caps as long as they are off the LX450.

We have at least one, the one off the rear passenger side door. The person where that truck is is checking to see if any of the others are around. $5 each & shipping if we find more? Yes, it's the gray off the LX450.

Hi dj,

Looks like an old thread but figured I’d ask anyway since I’m also in Tucson.
I’m looking for the DS side mirror. Mine has a broken tab and is floppy. Let me know if you have something. Thanks

Hi dj,

Looks like an old thread but figured I’d ask anyway since I’m also in Tucson.
I’m looking for the DS side mirror. Mine has a broken tab and is floppy. Let me know if you have something. Thanks

All the good mirrors are gone. I found a good solution though with zip ties on here, that's how I fixed mine, here's the youtube video:

We have at least one, the one off the rear passenger side door. The person where that truck is is checking to see if any of the others are around. $5 each & shipping if we find more? Yes, it's the gray off the LX450.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. The guy who lives where the trucks are was supposed to look around to see if there were anymore. He forgot (he tends to be a little ADD) and then he left town for work. I'm going over there this week and will pull the one if you still want it, and check around to see if any of the other 3 are around. Let me know if you're still interested or found another option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom