For Sale Parting out FJ80 engine with bad head gasket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
SoCal

All parts including oil pan, flex plate, front cover, starter, alternator, PS pump, distributor, available except harmonic balancer. Motor was running when pulled, but had water in the oil.

Is this the 80 or 90 amp alt? I need a 90 amp alt...also, do you have any 3F junk throttle bodies? I need the cable wheel attached to the butterfly valve to use for a kickdown cable mod on a 2F carb...Thanks!

I may have an extra throttle body. The alternator for the 3FE has been sold. Are you looking for a 90 amp for an FJ80?
I will check on that throttle body cable wheel and get back to you later today.

Yes, 90 amp fj80- not fzj80; for 3fe. Thank you!

I have cars I am parting out with grey interiors and brown interiors. If I know what you are looking for, I can tell you if I have it. I currently have parts from 1991, 1993, 1994, 1996 and 1997. The Alternator has been sold from the 1991

I will have an answer on the throttle body spring today for you. The 91s I parted out are both grey and brown interiors

Last edited:
I am parting both a 3FE with good head and a 1FZE with head gasket issues

looking for a brown passenger door handle, 96 LX450. Good condition steering box, 96 LX450

please see your personal message

3FE power steering pump shipped to 69162? Don't need bracket, pulley, or reservoir. Just the pump as long as it's not leaking or grinding...
Yes. See your personal msg

Looking for a good 1fz-fe power steering pump. Also complete door panels for a 97 lx450. The 1fz-fe motor did the bottom end have any pitting in cylinders from water or any knocking?

Yes, Please see your Personal Message

Yes, I have one, please see your personal message.

Let’s do the shipping as I won’t be able to make it out there in a timely fashion

Can I send the money to you via Zelle ? I hate PayPal

Thanks

Scott

Yes we can do Zelle. See your personal message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom