For Sale Parting out 91 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I also need the plastic console where the shifter is also.

Do you have pictures of the dash and console?

Mike

Hi

Looking for the Main Switch board
on front driverside for windows and Locks
with Brown Coverplate......all working?
and Window switch driverside rear door with Brown Cover Plate
Price Please

Thanks

Console. Dirty, but good shape. Cup holder is good, latch is good. Great usable shape.

007-1.jpg

Dash. Great shape. One small spot that needs tucked and glued, but it would be a very easy fix for your sun cracked dash.

006.jpg

005.jpg

004-1.jpg

As far as the switches. The drivers side front controls are gone, but I have a good cover plate for them. Ive got the rear and a good cover plate. 45 for both plates and the rear switch shipped.

Im dropping the price on the axles to 550 plus shipping. I need them gone.

parts LC 80

I am looking for the rear third window on the passenger side and the lever to open the rear door (lower trunk). I would also need the weather strip on the sunroof. Let me know how much.

Rear window is good. 75 plus shipping.

Trunk lever is 25 plus shipping and I dont even know how to get the sunroof weatherstripping off.

Still got those Amber corner lights? Good condition? I really could use them. PM me a price shipped to Utah 84092 if you would.

Thanks

I need the shift tower for the tcase. Bolts to the top of the transmission and the tcase lever pivots on it. I'd like the whole assembly sans knob and linkage to tcase.

bradshew. I dont have the transmission, tcase, or any of its parts anymore.

toyotanation. The drivers side mirror is broken. The passenger is good.

Ok. Sale pending on the front differential. Anyone who wants a housing, calipers, or the shafts and birfs let me know. I want 50 shipped for the calipers, 100 for the housing plus shipping, and 200 shipped for both shafts and birfs, they did not click.

Hood with shipping to 22980?

Fuse box under hood and one next to drivers side dead foot. pm me MIke

Front 3rd memeber sold pending payment. Still have most the rest of the axle parts. Both spindles, hubs, carriers. If you want parts off it tell me what you need and make an offer. Both birfs are good, as well as the shafts. I want all this stuff gone very soon. Make offers.

All the bolts, nuts, cone washers...etc....are in bags matching sides. Would make a great trail spare set. 45 shipped obo for both sets.

The rest of the truck will be here for another week then its going to the crusher. If you want parts make sure you tell me so I pull them before it goes.

008-2.jpg

010.jpg

007-2.jpg

Windshield wiper switch available? Thanks, Jeff

Looking for the A/T shifter complete. If it's decent shipping to 98230.

Thanks.

Taillight

I am looking for the driver side taillight, no bulbs needed. How much shipped to 87120? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom