For Sale Parting out 91 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found an FJ45 I want to restore, so Im parting my 80 to cover some of the purchase cost.

The motor, tranny, and tcase are already sold. Im keeping the frame, suspension, and axles to use on the 45.

The body is sand. The drivers doors, tailgate and lower gate are in good shape. Tailgate has good glass, some rust bubbles but no rust through. Passenger doors are damaged. Entire dash, switches, gauges, shifter assembly....ect are available. Let me know what interior parts you need and if they are available we will work on a price. Still have the headlights and the whole front end. Post or Pm with what you need and an offer for it and ill post the availability.

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Battery Tray

Hello,

Sent a PM on battery tray and hardware.
Will take it if the price is right.

Thank you,

Steve

Last edited:
Front seat belts sold. Rears still available.

Inner door panels are in good shape, the cover for the jack opening is available, good center console, shifter assembly, glove box, dash pieces, headlights, tail lights, airbox/aircleaner assembly, full dash(pulled and ready to ship), good sunroof and cover. Lots of other stuff available, just ask.

Still have tons of stuff available. Ill be pulling the body soon and scrapping whatever I dont have sold, so if you need some parts let me know asap.

Is the glass tinted or non-tinted? PM me if clear non-tinted glass.

Recieved the seat belts. Is the e-brake handle coming in another box? Thanks, MIke

Headlights sold. Still have a good front passenger corner lamp.

Im not exactly sure from that diagram what part your looking for. Appears to be the inner latch mechanism. Im sure I have it, its simply a matter of making sure I know what you need.

Will reply to all pms tonight. Still sitting on a hoarde of good parts. Let me know what you need and Ill pull and ship it asap.

its the piece that has linkage going to the handles (interior and exterior) and latch, behind the door panel its a pretty big chunk of the locking mechanism, cant be missed.

Battery tray and powersteering gearbox have sales pending.

Ive decided to sell all of it and start fresh. Axles and frame are available. Would sell all of whats left for a very fair price.

Dont want to pull the birfs out of my axle yet. Id rather sell the whole things.

Thought Id throw up some more parts.

Passenger corner lamp 25
3 factory 15 inch rims 50 a piece
air filter box assembly 50
entire dash 50
upper tailgate 100
lower tailgate(no interior panel) 75
door panels 30 each
center diff lock switch 50
glove box 30
factory steering wheel(great shape) 40 '

anything else.....just ask. All prices are obo.

What kind of shape is the upper rear hatch door in? I am looking for one with no rust and no big dents.

It doesnt have any dents but it does have some rust bubbles in the paint right underneath the lower rubber for the window. I think it would sand and paint out, but I dont know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom