Parting Out Parting out 82 BJ60 today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
parting out 82 BJ60 today and sending it to the wreckers tomorrow. Let me know if you want anything.
3b/starter/alternator/injection pump are gone and body is in rough shape. No panels.
transmission is 4 speed.

I'll take the Thermostat housing, EDIC motor & glow plug relays if those are available. I also need a power steering pulley if it's in decent shape.

You were going to the root of my question.....lol

North American BJ60's are 12 volt... it's the BJ42's that are 24 volt unless they were modified or brought in from another country.

Ok...were looking for the same thing. Your first in line. Thx

Come to think of it... I sent a power steering hard line off to get reproduced and made in stainless... do you have the injector lines? There's been a few stuck in need and sending the injector lines off to be scanned would make reproductions readily available.

Also, is the cylinder head okay? I wouldn't mind having a spare if this one is okay.

Come to think of it... I sent a power steering hard line off to get reproduced and made in stainless... do you have the injector lines? There's been a few stuck in need and sending the injector lines off to be scanned would make reproductions readily available.

Also, is the cylinder head okay? I wouldn't mind having a spare if this one is okay.

Was the power steering hard line for a 40 or 60? I'd be interested if you have source.

It was for an FJ40... I was hoping the same could be accomplished with the injector lines of the 3B.

It was for an FJ40... I was hoping the same could be accomplished with the injector lines of the 3B.
I need it for a 40 and been looking for someone to reproduce, but have not seen. I assume this is the loop that acts as a cooler?
Thanks
Ernie

no power steering on the 82's. the thermostat housing went with the motor. I do have the glow plug relays but no edic. I'll pm you some pics.
cylinder head is gone however I do have an old one sitting around that I know nothing about. I grabbed it years ago and never needed it. I also have some old injector lines. Would you want all four?
Thanks, Jon

IMG_4169.JPG
IMG_4168.JPG

IMG_4168.JPG

Hi JBender,

Did you ever sell those glow plug electronics to Super Duper?

Thanks
Ernie

JBender,

Please PM me for details and cost.

Ernie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom