Wanted FJ40 Power Steering cooler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YES .........

I agree With SW20 !

He started This thread / Classified Want & Need a part Ad..........

That was a Day-Time out in Broad Day-Light SW20's Power Steering Cooler Tube Part " Hi-Jacked right Out from under him / her " , :poof:

In the Thread / Wanted AD SW20 had a Parts Needed Need to Start ? ..........................That's Sad :meh:

@RAGINGMATT you missed it. A fight almost went down; Everyone was circled up to egg on the 1st punch but cooler heads prevailed. Both individuals shook hands and now are besties

This is great, Thanks!! I've been looking for one and after not finding one and giving up on the Classic Bending Tube people; I finally gave up and used my spare fj60 PS cooler and bent it to conform frame the fj40 not pretty but functional almost looks like it is OEM. Anyhow, my guess is you can use the fj60 hardware to attach it.

This is great, Thanks!! I've been looking for one and after not finding one and giving up on the Classic Bending Tube people; I finally gave up and used my spare fj60 PS cooler and bent it to conform frame the fj40 not pretty but functional almost looks like it is OEM. Anyhow, my guess is you can use the fj60 hardware to attach it.

Classic Tube has been pretty prompt with me so far. Less than 2 business days from the date the part was delivered to them, I spoke to someone regarding costs estimates and next steps.

They need an original to be able to make copies. So the catalog of reproduction lines are limited to what's been provided to them by customers.

In the old days of the Internet, when this kind of LC drama went down, we called it "As The Birfield Turns." Dating myself again.
Glad to see it all worked out.

@RAGINGMATT you missed it. A fight almost went down; Everyone was circled up to egg on the 1st punch but cooler heads prevailed. Both individuals shook hands and now are besties

GLAD to hear it !

sometimes folks don't know or understand how all or parts of the forum work ? i have broke more then one UN-Wrtten rule or eddiqute in the past ........ its all Good !

SW20 is A Member Of My Tribe outside Mud & inside too i suppose ........

& , I must Give Credit where it is Due .... the word or term " High-jacked " in thread is Marks Off Road definition & word ....

i like it ! .....o_O

Found these this morning. I'm leaving town for a bit; I'll take measurements when I get back:

IMG_4167.JPG

Last edited:
I would like to get one too. Are you selling them or do we call classic tube for them?

I haven't had a chance to call the representative working with me. I'm going to get in touch with them this week and find out the part number they're assigning to it so anyone can order a cooler line.

It was $140 shipped to my door by the way.

Okay fellas, here's the information to order up your own:

$110 + Shipping for OE Steel; Part Number: TYO1001-OE

$120 + Shipping for Stainless; Part Number: TYO1001-S

Thanks... Now, if we can get a source for the mounting hardware. @RAGINGMATT has a good start on that end of the project. I'll take measurements of the retainer clips and rubber isolators when I return from vacation in Central America. Heading the Nicaragua for a week or so. Hoping to spot a few Cruisers while I'm there.

Great work guys, nome the shift your focus to brake and fuel lines! :)

The brake lines are already available via Classic Tube; however, very pricey $$$$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom