Parting out 82' 4x4 truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am parting out an 82' truck. I also have several other parts for 79' to 89' trucks/4Runners. This includes engines, axles, trannys, t-cases, leaf springs, interior parts, and much more. Post up what you looking for.

thanks,
Kurt

I am parting out an 82' truck. I also have several other parts for 79' to 89' trucks/4Runners. This includes engines, axles, trannys, t-cases, leaf springs, interior parts, and much more. Post up what you looking for.

thanks,
Kurt
How does the brake booster look? how much shipped to 70809?

I will get you a picture and a price with shipping tomorrow.

If it's not too much trouble, a picture would help. I beleive there were 2 styles of booster used on the mini trucks and I want to make sure its the right size.

Here you go....
parts 076.jpg
parts 077.jpg

Do you happen to have steering knuckles/spindles/birfields and lock out hubs? shipped to 90620

Do you happen to have steering knuckles/spindles/birfields and lock out hubs? shipped to 90620
Shoot me an offer for those items. I don't really have a desire to tear down an axle unless the offer is decent.

bump to top

Just wondering how the offer on the steering knuckles/spindles/birfields and lock out hubs went ?

Shipping may kill it, but wonder what shipping would be to 24266?

Hi i am looking for the 2 door panels for my 86 4runner and the interior part that is around the Shifters,also i you have the window mechanism for the driver side

How much shipped to 33122

Do you have a front, lower valance? (piece below the bumper) $ with shipping to 73025?

Thanks,
Dave

How much for the entire power steering assembly? I'm looking to convert my 40 from the current armstrong setup.

PM me.

Thanks,
-Jon

Factory 5 speed shift knob ?

I need a factory 5 speed shift knob, if you have one. Should be a black plastic ball with an aluminum cap. :)

Please PM me if you have one. Thanks.

do you have the DS front bumperette? The black corner piece? if so, shipping quote to 78759 please.

Looking for dash parts for a 79-80 PU that haven't been carved up to fit an after market stereo.

I would be interested in the front axle housing if you decide to tear it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom