Parting out (2) complete Locked 80's (one built to the hilt) Bolivar MO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mikesta

Never decruiserfied
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.showmerents.com
Hey Guys,

I'm buying an 8 room Inn here (on highway 13 north of Bolivar) in the next few weeks an need to get some cash for updates.

I am parting out my 2 80's
They are both Locked

One is Beast mode - he was my daily driver (up to 6 months ago when my family of 6 go too big for him) but I cannot seem to get what he is worth selling him.... There is nothing wrong with the truck.

Supercharger is sold
Everything else is there

The other one is a slightly wrecked 80. Runs drives but body is hashed cept for the rear gates and rear doors.
Other than That Everything is there.

Beast Mode is completely built. I'm posting here because I don't want to ship stuff right now, I'd rather you come pick it up.

I only want what is fair, Not trying to get rich... fair price on stuff is cool with me. Send me an offer for what you want.

Here is the link to the 80 and what it has https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/bu...ary-daily-driver-wheeler-supercharger.822802/

1.jpg

2.jpg

Checking to see if anyone in the Gateway Cruiser region will be heading to the roundup in central TX next week. I'm looking at getting a Dash from Mike and want to see if I can get it a ride to central TX. Thanks, Jim

Toyminator, I checked out the link but seems everyone is going to the Jamboree which is a different event in North TX. The roundup is next week in central TX (the Mason area). Do you know if any of the mo4WD group plan to attend the roundup? Thanks, Jim

Let me know if anyone going to the Jamboree would be willing to give a dash a ride for me. I'm looking to buy this from a fellow MUD member who lives north of Springfield. Thanks, Jim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom