Parting Out Parting Out 1994 FJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nah, I just thought you forgot to reply.

Front corner lights?? Shipped to 35022

A-pillar grab handles? If brown interior. They should be the ones that are mind of squared off.

Price + shipping to 95672?

A-pillar grab handles? If brown interior. They should be the ones that are mind of squared off.

Price + shipping to 95672?

Sorry buddy. Not brown interior.

Do you have a front passenger ABS sensor?
If so, how much shipped to 33614?

How about the rear pass side fender flares? both pieces? Shipped to 84103? Can shoot me a pic at 801 four zero three 6111. Thanks!

just text you.

Still have the climate control and heater valve assembly?

This:
upload_2018-1-9_16-1-7.png

and this:

upload_2018-1-9_16-1-50.png

Not actuals off my rig, but if you are talking about these two things then yes. I have them. Sending PM with price

Bryan,

I need the connector that is just behind the distributor. I am attaching your 1st image and pointing to it with white arrow/wedge. Do you have it? Mine is giving me issues. Took me very long time to find the problem. The dealership gave up and I had to dive in...:) I just need the bottom part of the connector (female part). Please let me know. Thanks!

LC-Connector.jpg

I have
Bryan,

I need the connector that is just behind the distributor. I am attaching your 1st image and pointing to it with white arrow/wedge. Do you have it? Mine is giving me issues. Took me very long time to find the problem. The dealership gave up and I had to dive in...:) I just need the bottom part of the connector (female part). Please let me know. Thanks!

View attachment 1643919

I know I have what you are looking for but there is a problem...I do not see a white arrow/wedge that you inserted in the picture...can you try with a brighter color? Sorry...just feel like I am trying to solve a Where's Waldo picture and I was never good at those, lol...

Need the transmission ecu (see pic below). Mounted on the firewall next to the cruise control ecu. Let me know if available.
7DCF8695-E0EA-4C20-9D51-BD05A01298ED.jpeg

Don't see
Need the transmission ecu (see pic below). Mounted on the firewall next to the cruise control ecu. Let me know if available. View attachment 1644150
Need the transmission ecu (see pic below). Mounted on the firewall next to the cruise control ecu. Let me know if available. View attachment 1644150
I have

I know I have what you are looking for but there is a problem...I do not see a white arrow/wedge that you inserted in the picture...can you try with a brighter color? Sorry...just feel like I am trying to solve a Where's Waldo picture and I was never good at those, lol...

PM Sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom