Parting Out Parting Out 1994 FJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't. Sorry my man.

Hi, wondering if you have these items - shoot me a message if so and your price including shipping to Colorado 80477.
*gray interior.

OEM front door speakers with grill covers, if in good working order (6.5” I think).
A couple of the plastic screw/nuts that hold down the step plates in the carpet at the front corners of the second row seats (pic).
Rear cargo area rubber floor mat (3rd row seats are removed).
'4wheel drive' placard from rear hatch

-I'm brand new to this sight so in case I've fowled this up.

IMG_5130.jpg

Hi, wondering if you have these items - shoot me a message if so and your price including shipping to Colorado 80477.
*gray interior.

OEM front door speakers with grill covers, if in good working order (6.5” I think).
A couple of the plastic screw/nuts that hold down the step plates in the carpet at the front corners of the second row seats (pic).
Rear cargo area rubber floor mat (3rd row seats are removed).
'4wheel drive' placard from rear hatch

-I'm brand new to this sight so in case I've fowled this up.

View attachment 1679272

PM sent

Wondering if you still have the radiator core support, and potentially the front valence and front driver inner fender? Toying with trying to get my front end all back to being nice and pretty or just keep hammering the hell out of it to make it work.

Wondering if you still have the radiator core support, and potentially the front valence and front driver inner fender? Toying with trying to get my front end all back to being nice and pretty or just keep hammering the hell out of it to make it work.

I have the radiator core support. I screwed up the inner fender when disassembling the driver fender and valance is gone.

You want this whole piece? View attachment 1681988

Let me get back with you by next Tuesday afternoon. Talking to a body guy here in town who may be able to help me get my beat up parts in position enough to work. He's supposed to call me back today with when I can run by his shop early next week. If not, and if you haven't sold your support yet, I may try to pound my inner fender enough to line up and throw a new core support on there and hopefully get things to line up again. Thanks!

Just let me know. She is straight and never never been wrecked.

You want this whole piece? View attachment 1681988

Let me get back with you by next Tuesday afternoon. Talking to a body guy here in town who may be able to help me get my beat up parts in position enough to work. He's supposed to call me back today with when I can run by his shop early next week. If not, and if you haven't sold your support yet, I may try to pound my inner fender enough to line up and throw a new core support on there and hopefully get things to line up again. Thanks!

What did you decide? Need the radiator core support?

How is the rubber door seals that attach to the door as well as the ones that are on the body? Are they all in tact?

How is the rubber door seals that attach to the door as well as the ones that are on the body? Are they all in tact?

I'll check. I am pretty confident they are in good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom