Parting Out 1984 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Driver side rocker

Do you have a relatively easy way to cut out the rocker? As long as it's rust free - I would be interested in working out something.

Thanks!

Dave

I need the front washer arms for the headlights. Hopefully you didn't break the plastic hose connection during disassembly.

I sent an email but thought I would post as well. I am looking for a brake pedal pad and the chrome piece above the licence plate if both are in good shape.

Thanks,
Winston

I need a starter. 30 bucks shipped to Leadville, CO 80461?

You said the rear hatch has some rust but not bad. Where is the rust? Rust through or surface rust? The picture looks good. How much shipped tp 40026?

still have the doors? do they have rust?

Would you happen to have the drivers door mirror and exterior handle? I also need the parking brake handle(assembly. Any motor parts I am in need of the BVSV valves that screw in the thermostat housing. Sorry my cruiser is in need of love, just one more rear gate latch?

need the hand throttle cable/knob if you have one

Do you still Have the body ?

If yes, please email James , truebudo@yahoo.com

Thank You

George

I believe that James ( truebudo@yahoo.com ) is looking for most of the body.

James is in the Denver Metro area

He purchased my rusted 81 and wants to restore it.

You really need to email him, he is not a member of ih8mud.

George

What about some rear leaf springs got them left or are you using them

Hey Richard,

Hello from Texas! Just want to thank you again for the engine. The head checked out perfectly. I had it decked .006 to square it up and new valve seals and a valve grind done. Got the truck put back together two nights ago and she fired right up after sitting two years. We had a great time in Colorado and I can't wait to come back. Hows the troopie project coming? get a hold of the legit paper work yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom