SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a lowbeam headlight connector. You willing to snip one off for me?
Yes but it would be the weekend. Currently out of town with the wife for doctor visits.

Yes but it would be the weekend. Currently out of town with the wife for doctor visits.

No problem, thanks for the response. I'm looking to splice it in so as much spare wire as possible would be great.

No problem, thanks for the response. I'm looking to splice it in so as much spare wire as possible would be great.
Yeah, I got you. I can get one by this weekend but maybe sooner. Depends on the second hurricane of the week... 202 can't end soon enough. Shoot me a private message so I do t forget please.

Slow, are you still selling parts? I just came across a '95 LC and need a few minor items. On is the mid range knob off of the cassette player.
Yes I am. Send me a private message with a picture of the thing so I know which version

Hello I’m looking for a 93 cluster with the locking front and rear differential indicator thanks

Hello I’m looking for a 93 cluster with the locking front and rear differential indicator thanks
you know all the clusters have the locker rights they are just missing the bulbs.

guys this thread is marked sold. i dont want to be replying here. if you need something send me a message. i am not doing this as much anymore since my situation has changed and i dont have nearly the time i did back then.

Hi,

Looking for the following shipped to 48642:

driver's side headlight
front driver's side seatbelt in oak
Oh s*** handles screwhead caps
screws for 2nd row steps
intact flares, if you can get em without losing clips, and any associated hardware
any carpet mats in oak

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom