SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Apparently not lol. I will get pics for you tomorrow. I have plenty of them so will find the best looking one for you.
While you're at it, I also need 1157 bulb sockets. They're the brake/tail light sockets with wire. Ill either take 2 or 4 of them from you depending on how much you'll sell em for. Lmk

I met up with slow95z last week for a cylinder head and it worked out great. I just got it back from my machine shop and it is perfect. Great transaction working with this guy! Now I'm ready for more parts. Just remembered that one of my buttons are broke on the dash control unit 55900-60120 for my 94'. Do you have any in better condition? Thanks

Door cards for grey 93 94 cloth interior?

While you're at it, I also need 1157 bulb sockets. They're the brake/tail light sockets with wire. Ill either take 2 or 4 of them from you depending on how much you'll sell em for. Lmk

just 10 bucks for the whole rear light harness per side so 20 total. i am guessing you are wanting to make your marker lights double as turn signals? we had a crazy thunderstorm roll across the state yesterday so i didnt get a chance to grab a dead pedal but will get one today and the lights for you and send a pic in a private message.

I met up with slow95z last week for a cylinder head and it worked out great. I just got it back from my machine shop and it is perfect. Great transaction working with this guy! Now I'm ready for more parts. Just remembered that one of my buttons are broke on the dash control unit 55900-60120 for my 94'. Do you have any in better condition? Thanks

Thanks man and i am glad it all worked out. looks like i might be going to the northwest side of ATL this weekend to pickup another parts rig and deliver some parts to @6894kevin so we could meet up again if the deal goes down. 100 bucks for the Ac controls and that includes delivery or shipping, whichever ends up happening.

Door cards for grey 93 94 cloth interior?

i have a set that i wanted to use so i am going to give a price that might shock you. its not something i am looking to sell but everything has a price with me. 100 each for a total of 400 and they would only be sold as a complete set. if thats too much i understand but cloth is hard to find.

Looking fora set of keys and all lock cylinders (ignitions, front doors, and tail gate) shipped to 98661.

Thanks
Let me make sure I still have a matching set and the VIN so you can get keys cut if ever needed but if I do 75 plus shipping work?

Looking fora set of keys and all lock cylinders (ignitions, front doors, and tail gate) shipped to 98661.

Thanks

I do have a complete set. Let me know if you want them or not before I tear a steering column all apart please.

Do you have the climate control module for the 96-97?

And I need sun visors, window master switch, floor mats, and fuse box. Please PM what you have.

do you have a short block for a 3fe?
I have a complete engine, rather not sell just the short block. If you are interested shoot me a pm.

I need the cowl that surrounds the steering wheel on my '92 top and bottom. Grey or Black. Looks like they changed it on my '95 at least so it would have to be the older version.

I need the cowl that surrounds the steering wheel on my '92 top and bottom. Grey or Black. Looks like they changed it on my '95 at least so it would have to be the older version.
Go new for that, they are always old and busted

Looking for transmission cooler lines (including fittings) for 93-94 FZJ80.

Looking for transmission cooler lines (including fittings) for 93-94 FZJ80.
Which lines? I would always recommend new lines but the fittings I should have. Needing the ones on the radiator I assume?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom