SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry, needing exterior in beige-preferably.
I think I have one in beige. I am out of town on vacation this week but my wife is doing easy pulls. I will get her to check tonight if I have one in that color. If so 20 plus shipping work?

I think I have one in beige. I am out of town on vacation this week but my wife is doing easy pulls. I will get her to check tonight if I have one in that color. If so 20 plus shipping work?
That seems very reasonable, but I would like to see a pic if possible. I am not in a hurry and it can wait a week in case you don't want to bother your wife. Thanks for your reply.

That seems very reasonable, but I would like to see a pic if possible. I am not in a hurry and it can wait a week in case you don't want to bother your wife. Thanks for your reply.
Wife sent some pics.
part0.jpg

looking for the bracket, insulator and bolt that attaches to the radiator on the passenger side.
80 series cooler parts (2).gif

looking for the bracket, insulator and bolt that attaches to the radiator on the passenger side. View attachment 2020824
I hauled them off for scrap a while back and sent the brackets with them. Sorry man, didn't think anyone would need one of them.

White drivers side fender?

White drivers side fender?
None in white I want to sell. What year is yours and is it a cruiser or lx? That matters a lot if you are going to put flares on it.

94, cruiser. I had to make a new hole on the pass side fender for that flare. It was from a 91.

94, cruiser. I had to make a new hole on the pass side fender for that flare. It was from a 91.
I ha e fenders but they aren't in white. I have a white truck but I am saving them for my white cruiser if ever needed.

understood. I will keep looking. TY

Looking for an A/C compressor for a 94. I think the later ones are the same. Let me know if you have one. Thanks.

Looking for an A/C compressor for a 94. I think the later ones are the same. Let me know if you have one. Thanks.

i have some but no idea if they are any good. why not just buy a new one from rock auto or amazon? they are only around 200 bucks new and then you know you have it fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom