Parting 5 fj40's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2 inches all the way around should be fine. How much, plus ship 92583

:cheers:

parts

DO you have any 1/4 panels with the top rail ni good shape. Or the back half of a tub or a rusted tub with good top rails for a 75 Fj40. Any 55 parts? Still have any hardtop stuff available?

wiring harness

Dave, I'm needing the wiring harness that goes fron the firewall to the headlights on the passenger side. This is on a 1980 fj40. If you have one in good shape let me know. Thanks, John

fuel separator cover

Hi, the fuel fill neck/vapor separator has a two piece cover, the top one with the 4 speed patern on it that the separator is fastened to and the bottom curved piece, I need the bottom curved piece if you have one to sell. Thanks

Russ

Hello, Im looking for a drivers side front fender for a 70 fj 40. I rolled my truck recently and it needs some TLC ha ah. If you have any time or tips let me know. Grassyas

still waiting to hear about the manifolds Dave.

looking for a the front heater assembly for a 79?

Battery tray

Late models battery tray with strap, '77 fj40 VSV (to TP and EVAP - located on left fender) , HAC valve, single piece tailgate or left fender? Thanks

hey im looking for the derfoster hoses that go to the heater box on a 74-84 fj40 in good condition i have only the heater box so any additional parts of the hoses would also be needed,
thanks,
thomas

I need a windshield wiper motor and everything to make the wipes work on both sides. Also a windshield. All for a 73 FJ40.
live in 79762

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom