Parting Out Parting 1997 Lexus LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PWR/2nd button on the center console and a few inches of the pigtail shipped to 85741 (AZ)?

Thanks,
Andrew

I read some earlier posts about the outside mirrors. Do you still have them? I only need a few pieces to cobble two good assemblies together.

The truck has a leaking head gasket. The body even though it looks nice is very rusty.
Bumpers front and rear have a deal pending.
Some of the cladding is available. Some of it needs repairs.
Interior has been stripped. No good visors. Oak interior. Lots of little parts ready to ship.
The steering wheel is shot Steering wheel sold
Air bag is available
The passenger airbag is not there.
Stock radio is available
Heater controls are available
Drivers side headlight is good, passenger side has rock hole/ chip in it. Both headlights sold
Has yellow land cruiser marker lights the LX ones were moved over to my LX that had the wrong marker lights. Sold
Column cover is good.
Dash is good with no cracks. Just missing airbag as mentioned.
No center caps

View attachment 2011590
Do you have a driver's side front fender flare and that wedge shaped piece between flare and running board? Thanks

Do you still have the tailgate?

any chance you have the little black triangle piece of molding that goes on the door that covers where the mirrors attach? need drivers but will take both

Do you have a driver's side front fender flare and that wedge shaped piece between flare and running board? Thanks

Sold all the flares.

any chance you have the little black triangle piece of molding that goes on the door that covers where the mirrors attach? need drivers but will take both

I will have to check. I might have the one for the drivers side.

The truck has a leaking head gasket. The body even though it looks nice is very rusty.
Motor Sold
Cladding sold
Interior has been stripped. No good visors. Oak interior. Lots of little parts ready to ship.
Steering wheel sold
Steering wheel Air bag is available
The passenger airbag is not there.
Stock radio is available
Heater controls are available
Both headlights sold
Column cover is good.
Dash is sold.
No center caps
Seats are sold.
Axles have a deal pending.

Cooling system go with the engine sale? looking for a good fan shroud? and what switches do you have left?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom