Part Price Differences (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got the

P0155 O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 1 CEL this morning.​

I checked with McGeorge and the part numbers for either side are 89465-50150

At McGeorge the part is $108, Amazon shows a Toyota branded one for $146 and then Rock Auto has a Denso one for $38.

Are the Toyota ones recommended over the Denso $38 one?

Last edited:
I might consider going with the cheaper one if the sensor is in a location that is super easy to get to. If it is something difficult to get to, like the knock sensors in the engine valley, those get Toyota only.

In your case I would probably give the Denso a try just based on the price alone.

I might consider going with the cheaper one if the sensor is in a location that is super easy to get to. If it is something difficult to get to, like the knock sensors in the engine valley, those get Toyota only.

In your case I would probably give the Denso a try just based on the price alone.

Thanks. This is an easy access one. I might buy 2 of the Denso ones and if one fails sooner than expected upgrade to the Toyota one.

I read from other posts that Toyota parts (the parts that we can now buy, not the ones on the original vehicle) are actually made by either Aisin or Denso. Are there parts actually made by Toyota itself (but not by Aisin/Denso)?

a thread to nowhere

I have used Denso on 2 different trucks, they work flawlessly - save your money!

Thanks @ClassyJalopy and others. I ordered the Denso ones from RockAuto and they arrived within 3-4 days. I plan on replacing the bad one tomorrow morning when it's not blazing hot. I have a trip to BigBend this weekend while it is BLAZING hot and will let everyone know how the trip goes and if any issues pop up with the sensor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom