Part Numbers for 1FZFE Tstat housing studs?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was looking for a source (part numbers) of the studs that are attached to the Tstat housing of a 1FZFE (see diagram which says see Fig 16-03). It appears that the only way to get those studs is to buy the housing??

There are two studs that point upward and three studs that point horizontally.

Anyone know the part number or substitutes for those studs at top of diagram where it says Refer to Fig 16-03:

Timing chain cover parts diagram with Thermostat housing studs.JPG

Last edited:
The studs I was most looking for (90029-01506) are the smaller studs that point upward from the Tstat housing, those appear to be discontinued in the US, maybe available from Japan (Amayama lists them, Partsouq does not). I would guess that there's a substitute out there for another vehicle, but maybe just easier to buy the complete housing with comes with those top two studs.

Thanks

I wasn't sure if you were going to the right figure. I can't tell you if the studs are available.

After reading your post I went back and saw there are two different 1603 sections, I went to the other one and stopped looking, then went back and found the studs that face out for the Tstat pipe. The upper studs appear discontinued, so looks like the quickest option is to buy the Tstat housing (actually called a Plate, water something) which isn't all that expensive.
Thanks

Last edited:
I've heard of Megazip but AFAIK that website is located in Ru ssia, so now might not be a good time (or ever) to deal with a website in that country.

WHOIS search results from Go Daddy, I disabled the links to .ru web sites so they don't work by clicking, don't want to send anybody to a ru (russ iah) web site.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Domain Name: MEGAZIP.NET

Registry Domain ID: 1669207731_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois nic.ru

Registrar URL: http nic.ru

Updated Date: 2021-05-31T08:46:31Z

Creation Date: 2011-07-28T04:19:53Z

Registry Expiry Date: 2022-07-28T04:19:53Z

Registrar: Regional Network Information Center, JSC dba RU-CENTER

Registrar IANA ID: 463

Registrar Abuse Contact Email: tld abuse at nic.ru

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +74950091333

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited