Part # for my favorite OEM 200 series wheels (Non-USDM) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These are by far my favorite OEM wheels on a 200 series. I've only seen them on white armored/mil 200 series though. They were never offered in the US. Anyone got a part number so I can start looking for a set? Tundra steelies just don't do it for me for looks.

93859549_10223455224147438_5220176802873344000_n.jpg

Aluminum or steel? Weight of rims?

Steel with some kind of fascia attached? Looking close they sure seem like aluminum.. much thicker rim bead than most steel wheels.

onur has forgotten more about part numbers than I’ve learned. However there was an alloy 17” sold into the Australian market That wasn’t a rock warrior. I saw a set on eBay once a couple years ago.

if you’re up for digging, go to partsouq, pick one of the non us models, anD write down all the 17” wheel part numbers, there are three or four and this alloy is one of them. Most are phone dial steel or five spoke steel, and they have 17x7 and 17x8. You have to look at a lot of models to get them all.

onur has forgotten more about part numbers than I’ve learned. However there was an alloy 17” sold into the Australian market That wasn’t a rock warrior. I saw a set on eBay once a couple years ago.

if you’re up for digging, go to partsouq, pick one of the non us models, anD write down all the 17” wheel part numbers, there are three or four and this alloy is one of them. Most are phone dial steel or five spoke steel, and they have 17x7 and 17x8. You have to look at a lot of models to get them all.

Aluminum 17x8 from Aus market, though per the diagrams they look different than what OP posted:
42611-60640
42611-60660

Onur's second number (60371) does look like in the picture.. though it says "dicastal" aluminum..

These? Seen these as aus spec. They look a lot like 03-05 LX470 18" wheels.

SmartSelect_20200419-073553_Chrome.jpg

This is good info. I have the OEM 17 that look a lot like Hutchinson ones but look like these.

View attachment 2583967
Nice, those look good. I don't think I've seen those before.

For anyone else interested, you can check out Hutchinson's security line here:

They have a few styles for LCs. Here's a few more pics of the original poster's wheel:
uk0lxYN.png

PouIgqV.png

PZ2Qktc.png

They also use these steelies which I believe are OEM:

XkRLkGj.png

I might hit up hutchinson and see if I can get a set of their low vis Hilux wheels for my Tacoma:

xa1kNLz.png

I used to run their wheels on my 100:

JCzLrbt.jpg

Nice, those look good. I don't think I've seen those before.

For anyone else interested, you can check out Hutchinson's security line here:

They have a few styles for LCs. Here's a few more pics of the original poster's wheel:
uk0lxYN.png

PouIgqV.png

PZ2Qktc.png

They also use these steelies which I believe are OEM:

XkRLkGj.png

I might hit up hutchinson and see if I can get a set of their low vis Hilux wheels for my Tacoma:

xa1kNLz.png

I used to run their wheels on my 100:

JCzLrbt.jpg
Those are some amazing pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom