*****PARKWAY RIDE Oct. 19th-21st 2018***** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes ,Steve's teepee,and the wind was 60 to 70 mile gusts .
I thought he fab'd up a pretty strong tent pole a few months ago. I guess next time he brings it out he'll have some sort of heavy gage tungsten alloy/inconel tubing to combat those violent storm force winds (gale force < violent storm force < hurricane force). And heavier duty anchors. And steel chain instead of rope.

Someone lost a pocketknife. I found it in my chair. Describe and I'll get it back to you

Yeah. I lost a little case peanut. Amber bone. CV blades, pretty worn in looking.

I thought he fab'd up a pretty strong tent pole a few months ago. I guess next time he brings it out he'll have some sort of heavy gage tungsten alloy/inconel tubing to combat those violent storm force winds (gale force < violent storm force < hurricane force). And heavier duty anchors. And steel chain instead of rope.
Yeah I did but the pole wasnt the problem it held up fine. The connectors that hold the fabric to the cap broke one at a time until the fabric finally let loose and it came down.

Just a follow up on the shirts, stickers and Silipints from the trip. The club still needs to payment from a few people. Below is the list of items as well as I can remember of who got what that still needs to be paid for and we matched up the paypal account to see who has paid already . PM me if your quantity doesn't look right.

@Trollhole 1 shirt, 1 Silipint
@Teddy 1 Silipint
@AJR 3 shirts, 2 Stickers, 2 Silipints
@IcutYourCruiser 1 shirt, 1 Silipint
@Salty Dog Robert could you ask Tim if he got anything I cant remember.
@forrest5000 1 Shirt, 1 Silipint
@fj40alex 1 Shirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom