Events/Trails Parkway Ride 2021 Oct. 22nd-24th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jess and Rick saved our ass last year for Saturday since there was only one driver that brought any firewood on Friday night. Let’s not repeat that.

Looking at the OP, we still meeting at Sierra Nevada? For Saturday, Pisgah Inn is reservation only and they are swamped. Plan accordingly.
Yes we have reservations at Sierra Nevada

My plans have changed. I’ll only be camping Friday night, then headed home sat for a birthday party. Someone else may want to haul the club canopy/stove if it’s needed.

Starting to pack, do I bring the solo?

Jess and Rick saved our ass last year for Saturday since there was only one driver that brought any firewood on Friday night. Let’s not repeat that.

Looking at the OP, we still meeting at Sierra Nevada? For Saturday, Pisgah Inn is reservation only and they are swamped. Plan accordingly.
Yeah because I am still heating my home from last year's maple stack and am being stingy, hah.

DD1D39E9-4F98-43CD-BB32-F0705CDE3537.png

Yeah, it's quite beautiful here this week.

Been a while since the FS asked anything of us, but are wanting some of the tighter sections cut back. Who's down? BYO loppers, and we can get some govt equipment if you need.

We are not widening the trail, but do want to trim back areas we consider too grown in.

Been a while since the FS asked anything of us, but are wanting some of the tighter sections cut back. Who's down? BYO loppers, and we can get some govt equipment if you need.

We are not widening the trail, but do want to trim back areas we consider too grown in.
I’m bringing my hedge trimmer’s and Marshall said he can bring pole pruner.

Another spectacular Parkway Ride. Thanks to all who showed up and shared the good times, great views and weather as well as helping with the trail maintenance.
F34B3C91-E1C2-4538-B6AC-D6BF12EB97A0.jpeg

BC7B40C4-9AC7-42D1-8437-9A3D5F33EE93.jpeg

42BCF35F-2E1E-46E4-9233-5C5A74A4EEF6.jpeg

AA7AD6BE-A877-42DE-A8C6-90DDFC873F44.jpeg

2D8BD52D-DE90-45BB-A757-B1DB6F6D8A38.jpeg

How cold did it get?

It was shorts and tank top weather in Asheville today, I'm sure it was delicious up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom