Events/Trails Parkway Ride 2021 Oct. 22nd-24th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I take a 2x if they run small.

Is this the same camp site for OTMT where the truck is wider than the trail? Have’t made much progress on the 62 so I’d probably be in the newer truck if I can swing it.
Yes

Boo. Fall Crawl weekend in VA. I was thinking about surprising Sarah with this trip but it doesn’t work out logistically for my VA schedule. Yes…I’ve been contemplating a return to her favorite, and my arch enemy, place in the mountains.

I was just up there backpacking this weekend. They filled in a lot of washes with gravel. still plenty of rocks to go over, though.
Oh, it was in the upper 40's up at shining rock. Hard to crawl out of a warm bag in the morning.

I was just up there backpacking this weekend. They filled in a lot of washes with gravel. still plenty of rocks to go over, though.
Oh, it was in the upper 40's up at shining rock. Hard to crawl out of a warm bag in the morning.
Yeah they did the gravel work last year or the year before. Unfortunately it took some fun out of the trail but not too much. Can’t wait to get back up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom