For Sale Park City, UT - 62 parts - PS Lines, LED Headlights, 3FE Air Cleaner Lid, LSPV, Fan Shroud (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Working through an engine swap, and have a few parts that are ready to move out of the garage. Let me know if anyone is interested in shipping quotes for anything. Local pickup is of course totally fine as well.

LSPV: $150 Switched to a wilwood proportioning valve, so deleted this. Seems to be in good shape.

Carb Fan: $20

LED Headlights: $40
- I just removed them, but they were in perfect working order. I plan to do more winter driving, so am switching to H4 lights. I bought these in 2018, and ran them for a few years. They are very bright, and essentially plug and play (may of had to switch a wire or two - can't remember). Purchased new for $120. For sale for $40 plus shipping from 84098. All 4 have both high and low. Amazon LINK for set of two.

PS Hard Lines: FREE - The high pressure line is an aftermarket replacement line. I don't remember how much I paid for it, but looks like you can get one on Rockauto for ~$30. Both of these are free if you pickup or pay for shipping.
Fan Shroud: $50
3fe Air Cleaner Lid: No longer available

44C46D63-D876-4322-BCE8-7F1D0BD5B6D9_1_105_c.jpeg

F260B1A3-AF3B-46F6-BF43-0DF90981F246_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom