Panhead bar mounting bracket broke ? Is there a Weld on replacement bracket anyone knows (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Newbie here first post
I drive a fj80 landcruiser and wife drives the 07 fj cruiser

So on the fj cruiser we broke the panhead bar mounting bracket off the rear end.
Is there a weld on replacement bracket that anyone can direct me to. Or is there an upgraded version to go with? Suspension or bracket
I’m trying not to make a bracket but I will if needed.

And thank you to the people on this site I’m not much of a social media person but I should have joined years ago I have gotten a lot of tips from the great people on here while getting my rigs baselined

I'm not aware of any aftermarket replacements. You will probably need to buy from the dealer or find a junkyard truck and take a sawzall to it. Just curious, did you break the bracket on the axle or the frame?

I'm not aware of any aftermarket replacements. You will probably need to buy from the dealer or find a junkyard truck and take a sawzall to it. Just curious, did you break the bracket on the axle or the frame?
On the axle

Maybe the eimkeith correction bracket can at least get you started? Sounds pretty rusty?

Weld new bracket on, get adjustable pan hard bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom