For Sale Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$9,800
I hate to sell it, but I need space in my garage and my wife wants a newer suv. Mileage 326,000 Lockers - Yes Factory Differential Lockers Clean appearance - Paint has a few issues but not bad for 23 years old. Florida car! I have photos of the undercarrage and it is very clean. Nothing hidden or painted underneath. Yes you can get lower mileage, but they usually are rusty from Northern climates and salted roads. Photos show without running boards and with them installed. They are currently installed. TRD PRO Wheels BF Goodrich Tires KO2 Spidertrack Spacers Unmolested and un-moded Runs great New back muffler and exhast. Cold AC Small typical oil leaks Passenger seat needs a new gear Check engine light is on - probably emissions not worried about it since it runs great. ABS light on Airbag light on Recent service Husky Floor Mats - Rubber Trailer Hitch not installed but included. No BS on this one. You can see the good and the bad. Also, if you don't want the wheels, we could negotiate that. I could use them on my next truck.

IMG_4154.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4157.jpg

IMG_4158.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom