Paint shop and price (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Krondor

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys,

Just wanted to check in to see who you have used to paint your vehicle and how much it cost.

I have done 95% of the body work and blocking myself and essentially need someone to spray it again with primer and paint the vehicle. I would like to get a few quotes to see if it is worth it to pay someone to paint the vehicle or if I should attempt to spray the girl myself.

I have a 1965 FJ40 that is completely stripped and ready for a top coat of primer and paint.

Thanks,
Krondor

I have a guy down here in Greenwood that has painted several cars for me. He did my 77 FJ40 and recently my 88FJ62. I have been very pleased with his work. Check out my build threads in my sig. Price is very fair, easy to work with and usually pretty fast. He did body work on both of them, so the price would be more than what it seems you would need. Small shop just three guys.

Total Body and Paint---Sam Keasler

If he is honest about the 2 months, that may not be too bad. Be careful of the body shop shuffle. They get your car into the shop and it sits for 6 months collecting dust. Sam doesnt have a lot room to play that game.

If he is honest about the 2 months, that may not be too bad. Be careful of the body shop shuffle. They get your car into the shop and it sits for 6 months collecting dust. Sam doesnt have a lot room to play that game.
OH, the dreaded shuffle! I took mine to a small shop, that stated a 2 month timeframe, hoping to get it done before the 2017 Relic Run. Unfortunately, we overshot the event by 4 months. The 40 came out fantastic, though, and was worth the wait; but I should've waited until after the Relic Run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom