Paint code for silver interior trim (year 2005) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I would love to get a hold me of that bronze dark grey color

0_DE80_B57_6_EA1_452_C_8_C77_50_F144_C8_E2_A0.jpg

Updating this thread for posterity. I just finished this job and I’m pretty happy with it. Went with Rust-oleum Metalic “Oil Rubbed Bronze” and “Flat Antique Nickel” and it looks pretty darn close to original. Finished it with a few coats of matte clear coat (cause it’s what I had in the garage) and sanded between coats for a nice finish. Pretty happy with it.

A023445_B_7_A5_A_474_E_AD33_B49624_A446_FD.jpg
2_DB757_A3_EA31_46_F7_BB30_F5_D0472_CAA79.jpg
DDD8_E9_E1_B57_E_4559_8_D50_F272014_C170_B.jpg

Keywords: Grey interior dash paint silver black codes plastic

That looks great. Keep us posted on how it holds up.

2 years later this Rustoleum job has held up really well. There is a little coffee drip stain you can see in the second pic I don't want to scrub too hard on, but no scrapes, peeling or anything, and I haven't babied it. So overall happy with this as a fix.

2yearslater.jpg

2yearslater2.jpg

exactly what mine looks like. Any tips for how to remove the trim plate from that area? is the area with the ashtray and lighter all one piece? or did you take it out separate and paint it with same colors?

exactly what mine looks like. Any tips for how to remove the trim plate from that area? is the area with the ashtray and lighter all one piece? or did you take it out separate and paint it with same colors?

It's easy to pop out, just use something plastic to pop it up and not scrape the trim. Unscrew the shifter knobs (and its a lot easier to remove with the shift knob in D or reverse). If I remember correctly, the ashtray/lighter is a separate piece that didn't need paint in my truck so I just left it.

It's easy to pop out, just use something plastic to pop it up and not scrape the trim. Unscrew the shifter knobs (and its a lot easier to remove with the shift knob in D or reverse). If I remember correctly, the ashtray/lighter is a separate piece that didn't need paint in my truck so I just left it.
Just want to say thank you. Here is a before and after.

18C2B654-DECB-4B4B-A63D-F926CFA0D6DF.jpeg

982CEED3-A10C-4A6B-8496-E554F3A4DEC8.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom