For Sale PA very nice uncut dash panel with switches from a 79 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been making an effort to clean out the parts hanging from the rafters in my garage and came across this this piece. My note says it came from a 79 FJ55 and if my memory is correct it came from a yellow topless 55 that I bought and parted years ago- that truck came here to PA from down South somewhere. In any event it is a very nice panel whose radio opening has not been bastardized!!!! Imagine that, even the two mounting tabs for installing a radio are there and uncut. Included with this panel is everything you see in the photos- wiper switch, hazard switch, tail gate and rear heater switches, lighter, front fan switch, and the heater slide controls. The cables are all intact with good ends and are included, but- I will disconnect them from the piece for ease of shipping. Even the Toyota land cruiser emblem is nice. Make no mistake a panel like this is hard to find. Price $110 plus the ride, figure it can fit into a large flat rate priority box for less than $20 anywhere in the CONUS. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Piggy dash 1.jpg
Piggy dash 2.jpg
Piggy dash 3.jpg

Sorry but it's been sold and being shipped to FL. I will look at my other panels and see if there is another good one there. Thanks, Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom