Ozark Cruiser Crawl - Hot Springs, AR, June 4-7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SO-

The real question is-

Did ya'll manage to spot "The One who doesn't belong"... :D and did you let him stay. See pic below to rack your memory if the unibody snuck past you on the trail.

Glad everyone managed to have fun without me. Must have been tough. :rolleyes:

100_0659.jpg

SO-

The real question is-

Did ya'll manage to spot "The One who doesn't belong"...

As it was an "open" event everyone "belonged":D

Besides, he wheeled the heck outa that thing! Very well built machine and I had a great time wheelin' with him.:steer:

To the winners of the Pitt Bull Tire gift certificates - you may have noticed a typo on the expiration date. I just got confirmation from them that the certificates will be honored. I'm quite sure you won't have any issues but if you do encounter any problems please feel free to contact me.

Thanks again to all - Daryl

Don't worry Bailey we didn't miss you that much.

Great trip all in all and a fairly small list of casualties. One trailer tire and a trans mount.

Also Woody where are all the pictures of me dragging myself up Quicksand. I honestly didnt know there were any pictures of me not hanging from my winch line.

like this one?

normal_DSC_1965_%28Large%29.JPG

that was a FUN climb....almost wish I'd spent a little more time on that 2nd ledge to make it up :)

(and I didn't realize before that run that I needed to clear my camera memory so I could catch all your winch time...hehehe)

Bailey you may have missed the non-event but apparently you were there in spirit. My only known carnage of the weekend was my winch rope cutting the fairlead you made like a knife through butter. ;)

As it was an "open" event everyone "belonged":D

Besides, he wheeled the heck outa that thing! Very well built machine and I had a great time wheelin' with him.:steer:

Daryl, I'm surprised you'd say that after I almost ran you over on the trail with the "flop tree" :whoops:. I had a great time wheeling with yall and look forward to doing it again sometime... Guess I need to start thinking about building something with a cruiser hood and bezel. :idea:

Daryl, I'm surprised you'd say that after I almost ran you over on the trail with the "flop tree" :whoops:. I had a great time wheeling with yall and look forward to doing it again sometime...

Meh... not even close. Ya missed me by at least 6 inches or so. I move OK for an old fat guy huh? You guys are welcome to wheel with me any time! I had a blast! Think I'm heading back in two weeks for a little more....:steer:

The CottonLand Cruisers hope everyone that made the trip to the OCC can make it back in October for the Southern Cruiser Crawl. Live band on Friday night, dinner and raffle on Sat. night. It's sure to be a blast! Hope yall can make it. Registration will be open soon!

Later,

The CottonLand Cruisers hope everyone that made the trip to the OCC can make it back in October for the Southern Cruiser Crawl. Live band on Friday night, dinner and raffle on Sat. night. It's sure to be a blast! Hope yall can make it. Registration will be open soon!

Later,

I'm in! - Thanks for the chance!;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom