Ozark Cruiser Crawl - Hot Springs, AR, June 4-7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Daryl,
We will be there late Wednesday night:bounce: I heard that I got the last 3 camping spots, and we are bringing a bit of a crew;)
Your tranny/transfer case is gone, but I have my spare 205 if you still need that.

You won't be able to camp there on Wed night. You might want to check.

Daryl,
We will be there late Wednesday night:bounce: I heard that I got the last 3 camping spots, and we are bringing a bit of a crew;)
Your tranny/transfer case is gone, but I have my spare 205 if you still need that.

Great - how many rigs coming with you Shane? Don't worry about the stuff - my bad for not finding a way to get over there months ago.

Jeff's right - camping on Wednesday nite will be up to you. The park is not officially open on Wednesday nite...

count me in on this trip

1 tacoma & 1 guest

thanks, jeremy

I checked. Gate will open at 5:00 pm on Wednesday.

Really? I was planning to stay down the road Wed night but would rather setup camp there. :beer:

Very cool - It's awn for Wednesday nite then!:flamingo::beer::flamingo:

Shane I]ll put you down as 1-3 then. Looking forward to it!

hey guys... noob with a Jeep here...

i'm planning to go to SL this weekend, so i'll see you all there :)

Ive got bad news guys... I somehow managed to drop a lockwasher down my intake and never noticed... That is until i got the machine gun sound of valves meshing with a lock washer. Wonderful... Count me out :(

Had an awesome time:steer:

Daryl ya put all the rocks in all the right places:D

thanks for a Great Event:cheers:

Great time and great people!
Everyone chipped in and no one was disappointed.

Here's a couple of pics...

Happy Trails! N
IMG_3793_resize.jpg
IMG_3816_resize.jpg

GREAT time! Thanks Daryl for coordinating this. Hope to dig thru my pics today and get them online!

Good people and a great time thanks for putting together a great event Daryl.

I'd just like to thank everyone for coming out to HS and participating in the non-event! So much was done by so many to make this happen that I hesitate to start naming names but special thanks go out to the many vendors that donated to our little non-raffle:

Interco Tires, TRDParts4U, Atlanta Custom Creations, Ultimate Air, Cool Cruisers, 49 Tire, Marlin Crawler, Iron Pig, Pit Bull Tires, AllPro Offroad, Red Line, Nordan Smith Welding Products, Lonestar Landcruisers, White Trash of Elwood, Cottonland Cruisers, .....( working from memory here so I hope I'm not forgetting someone).....THANK YOU ALL!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Also special thanks to some very special people for all their help in pulling this thing together: Nick Stone (You're my new Hero - the kids raffle was Nick's special project), Bodean, Chris and Debby T., John Bomar, Glen, David and Arden, Roger, Todd, Kowboy and Debbie, (the list goes on and on....). Many others helped in numerous ways but my meager abilities fail me in remembering all the names. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for your contribution!:clap::clap:

Thanks to Woody for the use of his site to organize this thing and for making the drive down to join us. We had a great time with you as usual and the string cheese was awesome!

Finally, I know there are many out there that would like to thank the Bayou State Landcruiser Club and the Cottonland Cruiser Club for the fine fish dinner they provided on Friday night! Absolutely outstanding folks! Thank you very much!

I hope to see lots of pictures posted and have some time to enjoy them as we rest up for the next opportunity to see my wheelin' family again. Thanks again - I had a BLAST!:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom