For Sale original 2000 Landy Amplifier and head unit (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
with tape deck! & cd player! Both work- upgraded to alpine pdxv9 and sony ax100.

$40.00 plus shipping for both. (heavy)

call/text me at 352.2one9.7zero68 or I guess respond here lol

I need to find out if that was used in the 07 VX model (Unicron) also. If so I'll take it. Do you happen to know?

I doubt it, as my understanding is that Toyota messed with the amplifier and output wattage, such that each year it got a little stronger, more power etc. the head unit is a standard double din size original equipment if that helps at all. What exactly are you trying to do?

I've a 07LC VX model (Unicorn) radio & amp were replaced with aftermarket. I'd like to have all stock components on hand, and or installed.

is this out of a Rover?

No. It's what Toyota show for my 2007 Land Cruiser VX model, when I pull up with VIN #. My Land Cruiser is whats is referred to as a Unicorn, because it came from factory without the NAV. All series 100 from 2003 - 2007 imported into the lower 48 USA came with the NAV option, my didn't, "Unicorn". PO replaced radio with aftermarket, a very nice unit. But I'd like to take back to factory so trying to find out if your radio will work or which one will. Not only work but be the same as what factory had installed.

No. It's what Toyota show for my 2007 Land Cruiser VX model, when I pull up with VIN #. My Land Cruiser is whats is referred to as a Unicorn, because it came from factory without the NAV. All series 100 from 2003 - 2007 imported into the lower 48 USA came with the NAV option, my didn't, "Unicorn". PO replaced radio with aftermarket, a very nice unit. But I'd like to take back to factory so trying to find out if your radio will work or which one will. Not only work but be the same as what factory had installed.

I would measure how wide the head unit is. Few years into this century the standard shaped got wider. The width of the one in a 2000 is narrower than one from my mom's 2007 Highlander. Besides the Highlander radio have another that is a head unit which I'm unsure of what it came out of. They are both at our cabin but know they are larger than standard US market. I have a 2000 LC unit I measured. Seven inches wide and three and seven eights inches tall. Yours opening will be the same or larger. Same a 2000 should work. Normally by 2007 it would be bigger but as you said it is a unicorn so maybe either.

10 1/2 x 7H with time & temp in top as one unit. That's the opening my aftermarkets in. So yous will not fit.

Thanks for digging in on this with me.

Sorry for the delay in response. Didn't get any notifications and was bored and wondering if anyone had said anything. Big ups to @Living in the Past for the knowledge. I really just want this to go to a good home and stuck a price on it. Would be willing to send to anyone in the continental 48 or beyond for $20 plus shipping. (Theres a starbucks next to the post office and I buy the whole office coffee when I go)... Anywho, I hope this thing will work out for somebody... I don't want to just toss it, but I also don't want to hold onto it for ever and ever. Same thing with the seat covers for the cruiser. I know those suckers weren't cheap, and I'd let them go for $20 plus shipping also. Oh well. Thanks all, I learn so much from this forum... and real life uh-ohs...

true... shame really... I ripped up a 98 Jaguar XJR with the 395 HP, and no one wanted a single part. But would gladly charge me an arm and leg if I needed it. Weird world we live in. 2017. Oh well! Fingers crossed for another week, and then boom, throw it all away.

Sorry for the delay in response. Didn't get any notifications and was bored and wondering if anyone had said anything. Big ups to @Living in the Past for the knowledge. I really just want this to go to a good home and stuck a price on it. Would be willing to send to anyone in the continental 48 or beyond for $20 plus shipping. (Theres a starbucks next to the post office and I buy the whole office coffee when I go)... Anywho, I hope this thing will work out for somebody... I don't want to just toss it, but I also don't want to hold onto it for ever and ever. Same thing with the seat covers for the cruiser. I know those suckers weren't cheap, and I'd let them go for $20 plus shipping also. Oh well. Thanks all, I learn so much from this forum... and real life uh-ohs...

Unfortunately these, bumpers and skid plates often end up in the trash.

Hate to have anything end up in the trash. Have these units in a couple of early Toyotas but already have one spare but depending on shipping will take it. Shipping to 85345.

@2001LC is it possible your had navigation and a PO took it out when it failed and replaced with a aftermarket unit?

Nope it's a Unicorn, model is VX. Climate control is completely separate. Blown motor help Atlanta post 35 is a picture of it.

Landy....refers to Land Rovers, not Land Cruisers, that is why I asked.

Not aware US models got a designation of VX, I know other markets did use these to designate trim levels

I am very aware of Unicorns, been collecting them for 25 years.

Glad the radio found a good home :)

SOld. well... that's gone and hopefully arrived at Living in the Past's house.

I'm sorry. Yes both boxes arrived. Scheduled for delivery on the 21st. One came the 20th and the other the 22nd.:meh:

Now hoping to figure out how to use a sub woofer with the amplifier.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom