For Sale Oregon LX570 Built w/ 23K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
2018 LX570 in Atomic Silver with Cabernet Interior.

It has every single option: Luxury Package (Semi-aniline leather, heated/ventilated front/rear seats, 4-zone climate concierge), Rear Entertainment (dual screens with dual inputs), Heads-Up display, Mark Levinson Audio, Wireless Charger, Cool Box, Heated wood steering wheel.

Original owner, purchased in 12/2017. Under Factory 4yr/50k mile original warranty, plus Lexus extended warranty for a total of 8yr/100K miles, transferrable to new owner.

23K miles.

The build has utilized nothing but the best:

$3900 - ARB Sahara Bar, custom paint matched with new fogs and parking sensors (all cameras and active cruise still work perfectly)

$1732 Warn Zeon 12s winch

$4800 Slee Rear Bumper

$1800 Slee Sliders

$1998 (5) American Racing AR910 Wheels wrapped in Falken A/T3W 306/55R20

$1050 DBA Rotors and Pads

$500 WeBoost Cell Booster, wired into the LINX system

$1650 ARB LINX with Pressure Control and Dual Compressor

$500 OffGrid Dual Battery System and secondary battery

$2100 LRA 40 gal aux fuel tank with custom second output hose

$980 Prinsu Roofrack

$1200 Rigid SR Pro Midnight Lightbar

$400 (4) Rigid SR-M Pro Diffused lights

$1900 Bud Built Stage 4 Aluminum Armor

There is $25,000 in best of the best parts installed, many of which are presently backordered 3-9 months, and are now priced higher as well. These prices do not include the thousands in labor. Much of the labor was custom work to make these products work for the LX rather than the LC.

Most of this was installed in the second half of 2019.

Interior and Exterior in Excellent Condition.

Clean Title

I can help with shipping, I’ve shipped many vehicles.

There are quite a few pics on page 7 of my build thread, located here: Builds - Mountain Goat '18LX build thread - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/mountain-goat-18lx-build-thread.1118523/page-7

Stock value seems to be about 75K based on current KBB listings.

Price is $95,000.

Reduced - $90,000

Lexus has the title. Once I have a confirmed buyer with a small deposit I will pay the vehicle off and Lexus says it takes about 3-4 weeks to get the title to me. IF someone wants to pay in full and take it immediately, I am fine with that as long as they put it on their own insurance.

Here are a few pics from before the Slee Sliders were installed. Newest pics post detail are a few comments down.

Available Immediately.

BFB9085F-644E-4940-A52F-BFCA8D8D5200.jpeg

6BFC90FA-4BEC-4E5E-94A9-E7C29D319EF9.jpeg

1F02E4CC-823F-45E9-873E-E384660FAD2B.jpeg

4389ADB8-D084-4FD7-9A5F-5F494CA7748B.jpeg

Last edited:
I think you will have better luck on B.A.T. then here for that price...GLWS.
Thanks. I may post it up there is needed, but I’ve got a good bit of interest already, just for this forum. The folks here understand the price better than anyone.

Nice looking vehicle - kinda totally depicts the mix of bespoken, yet tasteful, interior, exterior and functional mods, that I’m looking for…

One question if I may: did you ever consider taking off the LX running board/step panels? I’ve always owned LCs, so never had to even consider this, but my wife has a gussied-up 2019 Escalade ESV and I’ve become a fan of its auto-magical drop-down steps… really helpfu when my aging +100# GS dogs need to climb up and in… thanks!

Nice looking vehicle - kinda totally depicts the mix of bespoken, yet tasteful, interior, exterior and functional mods, that I’m looking for…

One question if I may: did you ever consider taking off the LX running board/step panels? I’ve always owned LCs, so never had to even consider this, but my wife has a gussied-up 2019 Escalade ESV and I’ve become a fan of its auto-magical drop-down steps… really helpfu when my aging +100# GS dogs need to climb up and in… thanks!
It currently has the Slee sliders on it, though those could definitely be removed and sold, and replaced with some steps like you're describing. I suspect you could sell the Slee sliders, buy something like Amp Research Power Steps, and still have a few bucks left over. No reason to have the weight of the Slee sliders if they really aren't needed. The power steps are indeed awesome!

2018 LX570 in Atomic Silver with Cabernet Interior.

It has every single option: Luxury Package (Semi-aniline leather, heated/ventilated front/rear seats, 4-zone climate concierge), Rear Entertainment (dual screens with dual inputs), Heads-Up display, Mark Levinson Audio, Wireless Charger, Cool Box, Heated wood steering wheel.

Original owner, purchased in 12/2017. Under Factory 4yr/50k mile original warranty, plus Lexus extended warranty for a total of 8yr/100K miles, transferrable to new owner.

23K miles.

The build has utilized nothing but the best:

$3900 - ARB Sahara Bar, custom paint matched with new fogs and parking sensors (all cameras and active cruise still work perfectly)

$1732 Warn Zeon 12s winch

$4800 Slee Rear Bumper

$1800 Slee Sliders

$1998 (5) American Racing AR910 Wheels wrapped in Falken A/T3W 306/55R20

$1050 DBA Rotors and Pads

$500 WeBoost Cell Booster, wired into the LINX system

$1650 ARB LINX with Pressure Control and Dual Compressor

$500 OffGrid Dual Battery System and secondary battery

$2100 LRA 40 gal aux fuel tank with custom second output hose

$980 Prinsu Roofrack

$1200 Rigid SR Pro Midnight Lightbar

$400 (4) Rigid SR-M Pro Diffused lights

$1900 Bud Built Stage 4 Aluminum Armor

There is $25,000 in best of the best parts installed, many of which are presently backordered 3-9 months, and are now priced higher as well. These prices do not include the thousands in labor. Much of the labor was custom work to make these products work for the LX rather than the LC.

Most of this was installed in the second half of 2019.

Interior and Exterior in Excellent Condition.

Clean Title

I can help with shipping, I’ve shipped many vehicles.

There are quite a few pics on page 7 of my build thread, located here: Builds - Mountain Goat '18LX build thread - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/mountain-goat-18lx-build-thread.1118523/page-7

Price is $95,000.

Lexus has the title. Once I have a confirmed buyer with a small deposit I will pay the vehicle off and Lexus says it takes about 3-4 weeks to get the title to me. IF someone wants to pay in full and take it immediately, I am fine with that as long as they put it on their own insurance.

Here are a few pics from before the Slee Sliders were installed. Newest pics post detail are a few comments down.

Available Immediately.

View attachment 2678040

View attachment 2678041

View attachment 2678042

View attachment 2678043
if available can you please DM me?

does the trailer come with it?

Still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom