For Sale Oregon 2006 LC 79k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Howdy internet friends,

Need some pricing advice. Have a 06 Cruiser and have owned her for about a decade. Im the second owner. 79k original miles. First owner lived in Nevada. Maintenance up to date. Everything thats ever been done to it since new has been recorded in a little book (plus have all records) Not mint condition but reaaaal close. Got a few scratches on the bumper. Been searching for a few months and havent seen anything in my area thats even close to it. Shes all stock except for the BFG's and whenever possible have used genuine toyota parts. Mobile 1 synthetic oil has been used since new.

Going to price it at 32.9

Last edited:
Haha I love the sheepskins. Put them on when I got it.

No tears in the leather. Pull the covers off every so often to put leather conditioner on the seats

This truck is worth near $30,000+ if you spend a bit of time doing some marketing & are patient. Definitely suggest posting on multiple sites to get as many eyeballs as possible.

A few months ago I turned down an offer near $30,000 for my 2006 that has 100,000 miles.

The only way people get these for the prices I see 'mudders suggest is from sellers who don't know what they have (IE - they missed a few buyers willing to pay a premium for a rare, low mile, stock 'cruiser).

Good luck with sale!

This truck is worth near $30,000+

As much as I hate to, I must agree. It will bring this if you have stacks of record and toyota.com history trail is solid. Wait. But it is champagne. Nevermind. $22k.

Another 06 worthy of listing on BaT. This will bring SOLID money on there.

Just a clarification: The truck is for sale for $32,900. Is that correct?

And, where specifically in Oregon is it located, in case a potential buyer wanted to come see it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom