For Sale OR: New 40 series factory soft top (FST) door fixed wing window weather stripping (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
*Updated FEB 25, 2024* - I only have four (4) sets of the weatherstripping available. Given the slow moving part, I will unlikely complete a run of these for the next few years... I recommend getting your set now.

Hello All - I For those not familiar, this weatherstripping is for the fixed "wing" window in a 40 series factory soft top style door. Constructed of high quality, EPDM rubber these are perfect replacements for the long discontinued factory parts. In addition, I produce full "glass" sets for the door which includes the sliding window and the fixed "wing" window in clear, scratch resistant polycarbonate. Finally, I have replacement sliding window channels in stainless steel. These are the metal pieces that are bolted onto the bottom of the sliding window. Please see pictures.

• Pair (left and right) of "wing" window weatherstrips is $325
  • Replacement glass set (2 sliding windows, 2 "wing" windows)- $195
  • Pair of stainless steel window channels - $50
Plus shipping.

Please send me a message if you are interested or have questions.

Thanks,

Dave

fst-wing-window-ws-ext.jpg

fst-wing-window-ws-int.jpg

IMG_0673.JPG

GLASS_WING_FST.jpg

glass_FST.jpg

Last edited:
😎

Hello All - I will have the weatherstripping back in-stock in Mid-April. I have updated pricing on all of the parts. Please let me know if you are interested in a set or have questions.

Thanks,

Dave

Wish you would try getting the sliding window weatherstrip for the fixed top 45 pickups.......

I thought CityRacer made this. Pictures? Can you send me a sample?

Thanks.
CityRacer says they are, but hasn’t shown yet…..

I can take a pic of them in my truck, and take one of an extra set of used rubbers I bought years ago,……

Both coming in a hour…..

I couldn’t locate the ones out of the truck, I must have them in my container…..

F6AC3568-EB69-433B-92DA-EFBA9F0165B8.jpeg

6FDB4BA6-D91A-4DD9-87C9-AFEBD1214A0A.jpeg

Well, those don't look complicated at all....sheesh. If I am looking at this correctly, one of the windows in the unit is "fixed" to give the center section ("bar") some structure and the other window slides. It looks like the area on the other side of the bar across from the fixed window is filled with another piece of weatherstripping to take up the void . Am I seeing this correctly? Does the bar have anything in it to make it more rigid or is it just rubber? I am sure these were set in place with some caulk/sealant to keep them from pulling out or moving around.

It's doable, but let's hope CityRacer has made these.

Thanks for sending the pics.

Well, those don't look complicated at all....sheesh. If I am looking at this correctly, one of the windows in the unit is "fixed" to give the center section ("bar") some structure and the other window slides. It looks like the area on the other side of the bar across from the fixed window is filled with another piece of weatherstripping to take up the void . Am I seeing this correctly? Does the bar have anything in it to make it more rigid or is it just rubber? I am sure these were set in place with some caulk/sealant to keep them from pulling out or moving around.

It's doable, but let's hope CityRacer has made these.

Thanks for sending the pics.
This is correct. Snow Cats use the same setup and it’s still available but have to buy in bulk, 50’ rolls.

The batch of weatherstripping is back in stock. Please see the top of the thread for details. For those that sent me a direct message, I have replied and have your set on reserve. For others interested, I have 6 more sets available.

Thanks,

Dave

I purchased a complete set of these. Amazing quality! Highly recommend them.

Thank you everyone for the positive words. I am thrilled that you are satisfied with the parts.

Craig - That door is looking great and snare drum tight on the cloth....perfect.

Michael - Order received. Thank you. I'll pull it together and get it heading your way.

Dave

Dave,

Order arrived safe 'n sound. Weatherstrips look really nice. Leaving the plexiglass unwrapped till the doors get rebuilt. Thanks-again !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom