Oops..left one out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jan 5, 2003
I forgot to add one more question to my original post. There is a small cylindrical looking thngy (almost like a small black coffee can) in between the seats and it appears to have hoses running to it....what the heck is that thing????

there was something wierd like that in the middle bench seat on my 71 cruiser and I looked in the shop manual and it was something for the gas and fuel economy crap

dont fix it if its not broken
Yeah i can be, just make sure to leave the right line open. You'll loose some mileage during the summer due to evaporation, but it can also be relocated basically anywhere. Thats what i would do, just move it under the truck or under the hood, and re-route the lines goin to it. Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom