OME LTR's for UZJ-100 is available!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.linkedin.com
27Oct2003 (UTC -7)

Finally, I think I'm going to solve my ~6,500lb, 49,000mi UZJ-100's shock absorber problems... I've busted 4 OME's and 4 Toyota shocks in less than two years :-\

The OME LTR's will be available in a couple of weeks from now, since I ordered them from sleeoffroad.com . Ben Swain got me a good deal, for $180 each (our local 4WheelParts seller quoted me for $174.95, but they'll later tag me with about 7.5% CA tax). Whoo-hooh!!! :D :D :D It won't be on time for my 525mi run to Las Vegas (in SEMA) next week, :'( but it's better late than never!

P.S. I seriously thought about going with a Bilstein (but I wasn't convinced it would mate well with my OME heavy-duty rear coil springs, and my heavy Sway-A-Way torsion bars), or a Fox shock or even the Sway-A-Way shock (I even visited/consulted their office in Los Angeles area)... but the Fox and SAW required me to modify the shock mounting points and even lower it... so I did not go with those options.

25Oct2003 (UTC -7)

I forgot to ask, should I go 200psi on it? And where? (I live in Northern California, in the Bay Area).

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom