OME LTR's for UZJ-100 is available!!!

Discussion in '100-Series Cruisers' started by drexx, Oct 28, 2003.

1. drexx

drexx

27Oct2003 (UTC -7)

Finally, I think I'm going to solve my ~6,500lb, 49,000mi UZJ-100's shock absorber problems... I've busted 4 OME's and 4 Toyota shocks in less than two years :-\

The OME LTR's will be available in a couple of weeks from now, since I ordered them from sleeoffroad.com . Ben Swain got me a good deal, for $180 each (our local 4WheelParts seller quoted me for $174.95, but they'll later tag me with about 7.5% CA tax). Whoo-hooh!!! :D :D :D It won't be on time for my 525mi run to Las Vegas (in SEMA) next week, :'( but it's better late than never!

P.S. I seriously thought about going with a Bilstein (but I wasn't convinced it would mate well with my OME heavy-duty rear coil springs, and my heavy Sway-A-Way torsion bars), or a Fox shock or even the Sway-A-Way shock (I even visited/consulted their office in Los Angeles area)... but the Fox and SAW required me to modify the shock mounting points and even lower it... so I did not go with those options.

2. drexx

drexx

25Oct2003 (UTC -7)

I forgot to ask, should I go 200psi on it? And where? (I live in Northern California, in the Bay Area).

Thanks in advance!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.