OME 10mm lift for a 74 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking into getting a 10mm lift for my 74.

This is what OME shows for the MWB and SWB 70 series. It's showing a 50mm increase for the front and 60 for the rear.

Capture.JPG

Looking at the specs for coil springs. I think the 2764 would work well for the front and give about a 10mm lift.

Capture.JPG

The rear on the other hand is different story. The springs CS017RB which offer medium load has a primary free camber of 230 mm. I'm assuming this is how OME measures the length of the springs?

So would this be the correct spring in the rear for lower lift? CS003F? this is showing the primary free camber of 200 mm. Would this net a 10mm lift overall?

Capture.JPG

Looking into getting a 10mm lift for my 74.

This is what OME shows for the MWB and SWB 70 series. It's showing a 50mm increase for the front and 60 for the rear.

View attachment 3196685

Looking at the specs for coil springs. I think the 2764 would work well for the front and give about a 10mm lift.

The rear on the other hand is different story. The springs CS017RB which offer medium load has a primary free camber of 230 mm. I'm assuming this is how OME measures the length of the springs?

So would this be the correct spring in the rear for lower lift? CS003F? this is showing the primary free camber of 200 mm. Would this net a 10mm lift overall?

CS017RB is the lower (lowest) height SWB/MWB 7x (same as 6x) rear spring from OME, particularly if you can find two (-) springs. The CS003F is a front 6x leaf spring. You can de-tune the CS017RB by removing leafs, I did this on my FJ40 (running 6x rear springs) for quite some time. Hope that helps!

Thanks for the info Kurt. I'll probably go your route with these rear springs.

I'm surprised OME doesn't offer more choices for springs specifically for the MWB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom