SOLD Olive Branch, MS. 2009 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654 United States
Mileage
Color
White
Selling our LX with 168,478 miles that is very well maintained. Selling because we just picked up a 2016LC. She said I had to thin the heard. I purchased here on MUD in May of 2022 in Houston, TX from the 3rd owner. I still have the Carfax from that purchase. No accidents and no rust. I have records from the 3rd owner as well as the history since I have owned it. Some of the big items I have replaced are all 4 struts and globes, full Flush and fill with new AHC fluid. Did the sensor lift. New Slee sliders with globe skids and puddle lights. New OEM headights, New Nitto Ridge Grappler 275/70/18 @ 151K. Vally Plate was done @ 151K, Radiator replaced @ 161K. Added ARB fridge outlet in rear. The truck is in great shape and rides amazing, Wife has a 2014 and we always took the LX on road trips because it rides so well. It does have a few cosmetic scratches on the interior and exterior nothing major but some blimishes. The windsheild does have a crack in it. I have a folder full of receipts and maintenance records. Lots more pictures available upon request. Asking 26,500.00

1.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

19.jpg

12.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom