Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dear all:

Im hoping one of you guys be able to help me, and pretty much sorry i couldn't find thru the search.My question is Do you guys know whats good or the advantage by replacin the factory one with Old Man Emu steering stabilizer?

Thanks
Jerry

Jerry,
SImply stated it improves the handling of the truck in terms of giving you a stiffer feel to the wheel and minimalizing the bobble an 80 might have/has. I definitely rec. it and not being as knowing as some of the others on this site, the stabilizer is a confidence boost that you can feel when you are driving on the highway and making the more challenging maneuvers, especially once you get the lift if you don't already have one. I'm sure some of the others will give more technical answers, but i guess this is the more layman way of looking at it. Hope it helps.

-Sam-

I wouldn't bother replacing it until you get larger tires and/or OME coils or your original stabilizer craps out.

I agree with Moj. I must admit, i think it's one of the least important things to worry about. Unless you are running really large tires on a rocky trail, you wont be able to tell the difference between your old one and a new one. THe stabilizer helps mute the jaring effect of the steering wheel when one tire hits a rock and wants to jerk the wheel to the left or right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom