Okay.... So I'm a Putz (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I'm trying to put my hands on as many FSMs for my 85 FJ60 as I can. I know some of you guys are 60-whisperers, but I gotta do my homework before gettin' too deep into it. I have searched the site, checked out sig lines, and found a couple of possibilities. I have the 1981 Emissions Control Repair Manual thanks to gregnash, and then I downloaded the 84-90 chasis-body from gregnash's sig line but found out that it doesn't include the FJ 60 (according to the info page inside). Will the two FSMs I've downloaded so far give me what I need for my 85 FJ60? Should I keep on lookin'? If I keep looking, where else can I go to find the downloads? I have checked out a couple of other members who have manuals but can't find one for the 85. Also did an internet search and found little. So, maybe I'm a putz and can't find the right place to look. I figured you guys know this s*** inside and out and would be able to point me in the right direction! Thanks....

The 1984-90 Chassis-body FSM doesn't cover the FJ60 model...it covers the FJ62, though...usually on the 2nd page of the FSM it lists the models covered for that particular FSM...

For FJ60:
1980 2F Engine FSM
1980 Chassis-Body FSM
1981 2F Emissions FSM
1986 Maintenance Procedures

You should be able to find/download those manuals here at Trollhole's site:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/fsms.743084/

Also, I recently ran across 4 .pdf files on the parts numbers for the FJ60. Go to the link below, scroll down to the "Factory Lit & Info." section and you will see the links to the .pdfs:

http://www.ih8mud.com/cruisertech.php

Thanks Slow Left.... got all the FSMs downloaded!!

Cool. Downloading those files takes a while...boooring...but glad it worked out for you.

Those other files with the part numbers...while I'm not sure that the part numbers are uptodate, I'll bet they will be helpful for searching for parts and parts suppliers since if they are the old, original part numbers, they should cross reference in computer databases to the newer part numbers...but that is just an assumption...

So I'm trying to put my hands on as many FSMs for my 85 FJ60 as I can.

FYI, it looks like there was a Supplement to the Chassis-Body FSM published in April 1985 that may be applicable to your month/year FJ60 (from 4/1985 and later FJ60 models):

• 1981 – 1987 2F Engine, Pub. No. 36104E
  • 1983 Land Cruiser Electrical Wiring Diagram, Pub. No. EWD36679A
  • 1985 Maintenance Procedures, Pub. No. 36788A
  • 1981 2F Engine Emission Control Repair Manual, Pub. No. RM36043
  • April 1985 Land Cruiser Repair Manual Supplement for Chassis & Body, Pub. No. 36274A
  • 1984 Land Cruiser (Heavy Duty) Repair Manual for Chassis & Body, Pub. No. 36262E
see post #5 in the following thread:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/land-cruiser-fsm-1984-repair-manual.214060/

Crap, I thought I had the right body/chassis manuals for both models in there. Maybe on a different folder at home. Will have to check.

This one is for the FJ62, 70, 73, 75; BJ60, 70, 73, 75; HJ60, 75 :

1984 Land Cruiser (Heavy Duty) Repair Manual for Chassis & Body, Pub. No. 36262E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom