Oil pressure 21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is this normal to have low oil pressure or need to drive more 😂😂😂. 21 HE 4,800

IMG_5381.jpeg

Does not illuminate with ECT-PWR selected.

f***ing stupid light anyways.
There is a way to turn off the ECO light permanently in the manual. It is buried in there and will take some digging to find. I think it involves pressing the ODO reset switch with a combo of other steps. I've done it on all three of 200s i've owned.

EDIT: Your oil pressure is normal. Mine sits at 1/4 when the engine is hot.

There is a way to turn off the ECO light permanently in the manual. It is buried in there and will take some digging to find. I think it involves pressing the ODO reset switch with a combo of other steps. I've done it on all three of 200s i've owned.

I think you can turn it off from the settings menu on the dash cluster display that you access with the steering wheel switches. Would have to go look though to find it.

Dunno why anyone would not want to drive with ECT engaged.

I think you can turn it off from the settings menu on the dash cluster display that you access with the steering wheel switches. Would have to go look though to find it.

It’s in the sub menu in the gauges that looks like a sprocket/cog, choose meter settings and it’s the third one down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom