oil cooler fitting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone seen these oil cooler set ups for a 2H before, it looks pretty simple. You would think they would be more common.
oilcooler.jpg

BBD-- don't know anything about this, but that pic is tiny and I can only see the oil filter cuz it's white....

B

I found something here for my 'B' engine. They might be able to do the same for you. I used a sandwich adapter to run out to the little cooler ahead of the rad. I think that's what I'm looking at in the wee pic you have there ;p

brokenmonkey said:
I found something here for my 'B' engine. They might be able to do the same for you. I used a sandwich adapter to run out to the little cooler ahead of the rad. I think that's what I'm looking at in the wee pic you have there ;p
http://www.holley.com/data/products/pictures/large513ERL.jpg
Cheers, Yes that is similar. I expect the 3B filter is a different size to the 2H. Its the same piece sandwiched between the filter and the filter housing.
I could not work out how to enlarge the photo so I just used the zoom for a good look.
I think this would be great for any of the diesels in hot weather.
Thanks Brokenmonkey for the link,much appreciated

Got one in mine

I've got on on my turbo'd 2H. Works great. I recommend mating it to a Long/Tru-cool unit up front...they are plate construction, very rugged.

Dogsled said:
I've got on on my turbo'd 2H. Works great. I recommend mating it to a Long/Tru-cool unit up front...they are plate construction, very rugged.
Thanks, any pics or part numbers. Where did you get it from. cheers gazza

bigbrowndog said:
Thanks, any pics or part numbers. Where did you get it from. cheers gazza

X2 !

I thought are more dificult to buy it in NA .. ?

Cooler setup

PO did mine...so I don't know where he got it. I'll post pix when I get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom