Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (44 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey everyone we decided to try and make the move to a sequoia for some extra space for the kids and the ability to tow. So with that we’re selling my wife’s 2013 Highlander It has 99,089 miles, I’ll add some interior pictures once I get a chance to clean up some. Asking 15,800 OBO send me a pm or text me if interested 719-393-5980
Thanks everyone

121A4477-2B87-4074-936C-710111D2BADA.jpeg

4D813B13-EB1C-414F-AC39-443BCE6635DC.jpeg

Posting up for a friend. $400.00
Ryobi digital inverter generator RYI2300BTA
less then 8 hours run time. Less then a year old.

Anyone in Charlotte check this cruiser out for me?

Anyone in Charlotte check this cruiser out for me?

New business in Pittsboro?

No worries. The link you provided is to page one of this thread instead of marketplace. That was all.

Not affiliated, passing along to the group. Also am not well-versed in forum posting as you can well tell.

New business in Pittsboro?

I actually never thought about that, but I can see it! "It's Pittsboro!"

We have a friend who runs a B&B in Durham and they have a bike like this, without all the color, just a "Normal" passenger bike. They give rides to customers to downtown Durham.

I actually never thought about that, but I can see it! "It's Pittsboro!"

We have a friend who runs a B&B in Durham and they have a bike like this, without all the color, just a "Normal" passenger bike. They give rides to customers to downtown Durham.

Great idea, yet I’m lazy and would drop an e-drive unit in it so breaking a sweat is optional no matter how loaded the trike becomes. Then, due to my inclination to modifying all things I touch, would morph into this...

5B984253-EC68-4337-A6EB-ABAAD668042E.jpeg

Ooo love that.

Lotta people around here have golf carts. Some of them cost more than a good used Prius V or Nissan Leaf :)

Illegal on public streets/sidewalks/bike paths, put a set of pedals, 5kw of e-power, few restrictions. May never actually turn a pedal revolution but still considered “human powered” :hmm:;)

Legal in Pittsboro . . . any street 35 MPH and below and crossing any road in town.

Still would prefer the pedal thing if money is no object assuming it is like $15K+.

If money is an object, give me a $8K Prius or Leaf :)

Legal in Pittsboro . . . any street 35 MPH and below and crossing any road in town.

Still would prefer the pedal thing if money is no object assuming it is like $15K+.

If money is an object, give me a $8K Prius or Leaf :)
My mistake, apparently that is a state wide provision, however, so is the following. I can’t say I’ve ever personally seen a cart fit ALL of these requirements...

Guidelines for LSV (Low Speed Vehicle)
  • Reaches speeds of 20 MPH to 25 MPH.
  • Has a vehicle identification number (VIN)
  • Headlamps
  • Front and rear turn signals
  • Taillamps
  • Stop lamps
  • Reflex reflectors, red – one on each side and one on the rear
  • Exterior mirror on the driver side and an interior mirror or exterior mirror on passenger side
  • Parking brake
  • Windshield
  • Seatbelt for each designated seat
  • Not be operated on any roadway with a speed limit above 35 mph.
Any person operating a low-speed vehicle (LSV) must have in their possession a valid driver license. An LSV must also be registered and insured with Personal Injury Protection and Property Damage Liability.

Don’t mean to hijack or come off argumentative, educated myself in the process...

In case you have interest in moving to Pittsboro and driving a non-compliant w/ state cart . . :)

Edit: In typical Pittsboro fashion the opening paragraph basically says "we know yall gonna drive your carts around, all crazy-like, but please think about some of these rules . . .which we would like for you to do, if you can"

We have a fake emu that rides around with our police . . . he probably drives a golf cart.

Kevin.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom