Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
OK who bought my old iroks and tundra wheels? they just sold to some big guy from Charlotte this am :D .... for more than I sold to him. I just want the wheels back if they are floating around here. was going to point new member Dean towards the tires too

Not I :confused:

Ive got five 36x13.50x15 Iroks (bias ply) BRAND NEW (zero miles) tires mounted on black 'd' window rims for sale. These are blems that were purchased by me directly from Interco in September. Going with a more highway friendly tire for my build.

$1200.00 cash. Will consider trades for things that go bang (no junk please) or a set of maxxis radials.

Mini truck third with 5.29s and ARB. Needs new copper installed. $650.00 cash or trade for bang stuff.

Ive got five 36x13.50x15 Iroks (bias ply) BRAND NEW (zero miles) tires mounted on black 'd' window rims for sale. These are blems that were purchased by me directly from Interco in September. Going with a more highway friendly tire for my build.

$1200.00 cash. Will consider trades for things that go bang (no junk please) or a set of maxxis radials.

Sold pending funds...

One of my buddies from up north is looking for a late split case out of a 60. Let me know if anyone has one they're looking to get rid of :D

Ipad 2
32gb
Wifi model
Black
Unopened
Retail is $599.

Received as a sales award.
Already have one.
$475 for ONSC guys
Located in Raleigh

Thanks,

uzj100

May be in the market for a laptop if anyone has an extra good one they don't really need. Mine is getting really bad now, 5 year service life isn't that bad, and with Andrea and I both doing school work on it non stop it might be time to retire this to back up duty.

Looking for a 80 series 9.5" e-locker diff. Let me know if you have one / know someone who has one to sell.

Is anyone driving from the DC area to Raleigh with room for an 80 rear axle anytime soon?

How soon? I may go to ironpig (fredricksburg va ) and get some new seats in a month. Its a maybe.

How soon? I may go to ironpig (fredricksburg va ) and get some new seats in a month. Its a maybe.

Tell you what, let's ride together, split fuel, you'll pick up your seats, I'll pick up an axle and we'll be golden. How does that sound?

A month from now would be fine with me.

May be in the market for a laptop if anyone has an extra good one they don't really need. Mine is getting really bad now, 5 year service life isn't that bad, and with Andrea and I both doing school work on it non stop it might be time to retire this to back up duty.

Damn! Little too late, dude in TUT just sold a used Macbook for $300 something 3 or 4 days ago

Cruisin'Carolina said:
Damn! Little too late, dude in TUT just sold a used Macbook for $300 something 3 or 4 days ago

Hey, who let the TuT'r in here?:flipoff2:

I have a set of used 9.5" course spline ring and pinion in 4:11. The gears were swapped out when the 4:88s went in another project. Teeth and pinion are in good shape, no nicks, chips or excessive wear. $25 a piece.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom