Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the ultimate thread.... youll fit in just fine :D
Al Ill keep you posted as my mom might be moving away from here travel laptop soon.

iPad is sold

WTB - Fuel filler neck from FJ40 tub

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have an old tub sitting around that I could chop a fuel filler neck from? Beggars can't be choosers, so old or new would work for me.

Shoot me an email if you can help.

Cheers,

Jim

serieslr(at)gmail(d0t)com

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have an old tub sitting around that I could chop a fuel filler neck from? Beggars can't be choosers, so old or new would work for me.

Shoot me an email if you can help.

Cheers,

Jim

serieslr(at)gmail(d0t)com

You *might* be in luck Jim. I think I have an exact chop from a tub like you are looking for... I'll have to dig some to find out. How quick you need it?

:beer: R

Ramon,

I'm trying to complete the paint process on the 45, so I'd like to get my hands on one in the next few weeks.

TIA,

Jim

Help me clear the shed!

I need to get the shed clear so cheap deals on everything. NO SHIPPING. You can pick up in Wendell or meet me some where along 70 heading east from Raleigh.

Doors: $25 a piece Includes everything on them, all have outside door handles, glass, and I think all have inside panels except one.

Rear hatch: $50 washer and wiper still there

Rear tailgate: $25

Fenders: $30 a piece $50 for both, flares are gone

Dash, brown, really good condition: $25 or trade for a grey one w/o cracks

I have a grey cloth front and rear seats that were swapped in water: $10 a piece

That's it for now. The pictures should give you an idea of the condition. No major dents or rust on any of the body parts. I think there was a small patch of rust on the edge of the rear hatch glass.

GOPR0032.jpg

PA230258.jpg

GOPR0061.jpg

Last edited:
Warn 8274 for sale

I have an 8274 for sale, along with a TJ mount, (possible adapt to FJ?) new steel rope, and new roller fairlead. I have also collected misc. seals and bearings for a total rebuild. All appears to be in good shape, but I am missing the controller. The cable is also missing the hook.

$450

email me at seriesLR(at)gmail(dot)com

DSC06862.jpg

DSC06863.jpg

All appears to be in good shape, but I am missing the controller.

I might be just imagining things, but isn't that the controller in the first picture right below the roller fairlead?

I might be just imagining things, but isn't that the controller in the first picture right below the roller fairlead?

No, you are not imagining things. There is a controller in the first picture. It's a long story, but not included for that price. :D

Tested the winch tonight and found a controller. Winch powers in both directions, so motor and solenoids are good.

Free doors! Free doors! Free doors!

I need to get the shed clear so cheap deals on everything. NO SHIPPING. You can pick up in Wendell or meet me some where along 70 heading east from Raleigh.

Doors: $25 a piece Includes everything on them, all have outside door handles, glass, and I think all have inside panels except one.

Rear hatch: $50 washer and wiper still there

Rear tailgate: $25

Fenders: $30 a piece $50 for both, flares are gone

Dash, brown, really good condition: $25 or trade for a grey one w/o cracks

I have a grey cloth front and rear seats that were swapped in water: $10 a piece

That's it for now. The pictures should give you an idea of the condition. No major dents or rust on any of the body parts. I think there was a small patch of rust on the edge of the rear hatch glass.

Doors are free for ONSC members!!! Pick up only.

are parts n beaufort? If so I can bring parts to meet and greet if any body needs the parts. For a small fee beer or crown. :)

Parts in Wendell NC per the ad

1992 Sunroof Assembly. Includes everything, cables, glass...

Make an offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom