Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes and maybe. 2 others had the same ? If someone else wants the cat and muffler Id be more likely to separate.
You looking for 1 or 2? O2 sensors are 7 yrs old, Y pipe is OE part, exhaust parts are 4 yrs old

Garner.... was it you that needed a muffler after daniel ?

Last edited:
anyone need the rear (cargo area) carpet out of a 94 80? it is blue in color. in desent shape if someone local needs it, or mudship.

Last edited:
Yes and maybe. 2 others had the same ? If someone else wants the cat and muffler Id be more likely to separate.
You looking for 1 or 2? O2 sensors are 7 yrs old, Y pipe is OE part, exhaust parts are 4 yrs old

Garner.... was it you that needed a muffler after daniel ?

It was my cats that took the brunt of Daniel... fire that bad boy up in the morning it smokes underneath the passenger side door and would intimidate any Honda out there....

1 or 2 would be spares for me. It's getting tune up time in the 80 but I shouldn't need them. Mine have 80k and 19yrs on them. :)

Anybody have a intake/exhaust manifold for a 2f that ya wanna sale? I tihnk mine is still leaking. thanks

Gonna probably have to get yours planed down.

Would be the best thing / cheapest thing to do.

Adam,

I got one of each but it would be best to have it surfaced as Darin said. Let me know.

Brother-in-law needs a PS taillight lens for his 85 fj60. Anyone have one they want to sell?

Kenny, did you post this up on Upstates site as well?
Might attract some N SC guys.

jfz80 said:
Kenny, did you post this up on Upstates site as well?
Might attract some N SC guys.

I have a lens but not sure what side. Let me know I can ship.

I need to find a machine shop. The last one I went to said they couldn't do it.

Jason what do u want for it?

dunno.... is $50 fair? Ill throw in the exhaust side flange and a NIB exhaust gasket if you like.
The heat riser flap dealio still works. Its either off a 77 or 79, not really sure anymore.
Also I could have them surfaced here first and get em to you if it helps. Kevin has all my 2F reciepts so I dont recall the charge but around 40 seems right. IIRC they need to be bolted together and then surfaced as one unit. If you want em surfaced or blasted first just let me know.

12v fridge. Needs to be in good working condition, not too concerned about the aesthetics. Email / call me.

I have 2 OEM 97 fzj80 front coils, is there a market for them for lifting 4runners? $50 for anyone who wants them!

80 series leather 3rd row for sale

Out of my '96, grey, $125 for the set...

Does anybody have a 2f intake/exhuast mannifold they want to sell? Or just the exahaust portion?

I can't find anybody to plaine mine down this way. Jason had one but the exhaust portion is cracked and can not be fixed. I will be in the Raleigh area on the 21st can pick up from yeah then. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom