Official LX570s Picture Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Checking clearances after playing with the front suspension a bit and some shots from the past few weekends.

14CF5D63-A931-42C0-83B3-3D373F362D87.jpeg

4650A050-0B3B-4D76-BC5D-B6E03A76DBE9.jpeg

7DB5A4B4-59BD-4D6C-9EED-06D71DCF06AF.jpeg

74A40A61-E5CC-4C8F-BA0C-F6928DB0C649.jpeg

Allow myself to introduce myself. My name is George, and I'm a Toyotaholic. I wanted to introduce myself, and the latest addition to our fleet of Toyotas. Fancy the 2013 LX570. I am the third owner of this vehicle. She was originally a demo vehicle, then sold to a lady who lived in Winter Park, and used it to commute to Denver. She has some mileage on her, 187k as of this post, but is still runs and drives like new. I have wanted a 200 series LC since I first saw them when my wife and I purchased our first Toyota in 2008. So, I have the obligatory picture from the day we got her, and the rest are pics of how she sits now.

20210814_151109.jpg

20220915_120837.jpg

20220915_121127.jpg

Allow myself to introduce myself. My name is George, and I'm a Toyotaholic. I wanted to introduce myself, and the latest addition to our fleet of Toyotas. Fancy the 2013 LX570. I am the third owner of this vehicle. She was originally a demo vehicle, then sold to a lady who lived in Winter Park, and used it to commute to Denver. She has some mileage on her, 187k as of this post, but is still runs and drives like new. I have wanted a 200 series LC since I first saw them when my wife and I purchased our first Toyota in 2008. So, I have the obligatory picture from the day we got her, and the rest are pics of how she sits now.

View attachment 3120388

View attachment 3120389

View attachment 3120391
I’m over in golden! We should grab a trail sometime. Beautiful rig. I’ve steered away from a bumper this time around. But if I was to go down that route… that slee bumper looks perfect on the lx.

View attachment 3120388

View attachment 3120389

View attachment 3120391
I was wondering how that slee bumper would look on my LX. Thank you! And Welcome!

Fancy is riding on an LC BP51 kit front and rear. Deleted the AHC and got rid of the dash lights by following Turbo8's thread. The front suspension has Tundra LCA's with Tundra axles. I'm using Icon tubular UCA's for the Tundra. Icon Vector 5's with 295/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs. I have Spidertrax 1.25 inch wheel spacers on the rear to get the width close to the front. Dobinsons adjustable rear panhard bar. I have the softest OME springs in the rear. I will be changing those out when I get the Slee rear bumper.

Fancy is riding on an LC BP51 kit front and rear. Deleted the AHC and got rid of the dash lights by following Turbo8's thread. The front suspension has Tundra LCA's with Tundra axles. I'm using Icon tubular UCA's for the Tundra. Icon Vector 5's with 295/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs. I have Spidertrax 1.25 inch wheel spacers on the rear to get the width close to the front. Dobinsons adjustable rear panhard bar. I have the softest OME springs in the rear. I will be changing those out when I get the Slee rear bumper.

Looks like you did the LC rocker panel with the slee side steps? Like that move. Easier/cheaper to cut the stock one, but it’s the little touches that count in my book.

Checking clearances after playing with the front suspension a bit and some shots from the past few weekends.

View attachment 3119068
@Killacaviar Sick LX I love those 35s!
@GJMacK3 Welcome George beautiful truck! I really like that bumper

Looks like you did the LC rocker panel with the slee side steps? Like that move. Easier/cheaper to cut the stock one, but it’s the little touches that count in my book.
I wanted a cleaner/sleeker look because I always intended to install sliders. It looked really good with just the LC rocker panels by themselves. Super happy with the way it came out.

I was excited until I saw this 😂
To each his own, I guess…
I had to choose between replacing the failed AHC pump, or installing the BP's. The pump going out was the third failure I had on the system in a month. And with the mileage on the vehicle, I would have had to completely renew the system. In my opinion, it was money well spent ditching the AHC, and going with a system that I know from personal experience is bomb proof, and will give me many miles of hassle free service.

I had to choose between replacing the failed AHC pump, or installing the BP's. The pump going out was the third failure I had on the system in a month. And with the mileage on the vehicle, I would have had to completely renew the system. In my opinion, it was money well spent ditching the AHC, and going with a system that I know from personal experience is bomb proof, and will give me many miles of hassle free service.
Makes sense, and I had wondered if that was the case when you mentioned your mileage.

Was AHC dead when you purchased?

Makes sense, and I had wondered if that was the case when you mentioned your mileage.

Was AHC dead when you purchased?
The AHC worked perfectly for about 6 months. Then I had a line rupture, and drain the system. Replaced the line, and spent forever getting the system bled. During that time, I found some seepage from the shocks, and struts. Then, the pump failed completely on me with no warning. After that, I was done with the AHC, and couldn't wait to get a conventional suspension under her.

View attachment 3120388

View attachment 3120389

View attachment 3120391
Your house looks like a bit of a fixer-upper. I guess all your $ went into the LX?

How’s the ride on road and off road??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom