Official LX570s Picture Thread (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s not a LX specific thing. It’s a use it or lose it feature. You should be exercising the CDL and 4Lo actuators at least once a month. If they engage sometime but not always now, you should try engaging them multiple times (like10-15 times.. or until they work consistently, and then in future make sure you are activating monthly). There is also an excellent thread on R&R of the actuator.

I second this… warm up car and go move al that stuff until it works and move it some more. Take a few tries sometimes

It’s not a LX specific thing. It’s a use it or lose it feature. You should be exercising the CDL and 4Lo actuators at least once a month. If they engage sometime but not always now, you should try engaging them multiple times (like10-15 times.. or until they work consistently, and then in future make sure you are activating monthly). There is also an excellent thread on R&R of the actuator.

Thanks for sending this

Found a guy locally that was selling these new takeoffs for $2400 which was perfect for me as I also wanted the stock tires. Guy bought a 2021 Trd pro and took them off day 1. Just in time for snow and looks so much better than the OEM 21 inchers

IMG_0856.jpeg
IMG_0855.jpeg

You won’t be shocked to know I have one on my back porch then 😂 it’s awesome. Do it.
Does it really have almost no smoke? I’ve looked at these to use on my covered patio for roasting marshmallows when it’s raining out, keeping the kids from using the four door fireplace.

Does it really have almost no smoke? I’ve looked at these to use on my covered patio for roasting marshmallows when it’s raining out, keeping the kids from using the four door fireplace.

If you get hot fire in it, no smoke. The reflection inside from the stainless is also pretty special.

Is this Uwharrie?
No, but right by it on a private facility.

Are you using the LC200 rocker panel as opposed to cutting the LX200 one?

Always wondered if this is a direct swap like the roof rack - a bit cleaner than cutting. I guess you have to incur part and paint costs, but l am a sucker for OEM+ looks.
Yes, I bought the LC200 rocker guards from the dealer and they snap right on. They come painted, there's a different part number for each paint code. In my picture you can tell the LC200 beige is slightly different than the LX beige. Part numbers 7585060040xx (right) and 7586060040xx (left), where xx = paint code.

I am planning to do the same with the same people same place. How was it?
Fantastic. Especially so for those like me with minimal experience lately. Learned a lot. Would recommend 100% for anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom